Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- Suitable for fixed dome network cameras
- 1.5" NPT threaded brackets
- High-quality plastic
- Wall Mount for LCD Monitors w/ 10" Extension Arm Supports up to 17.5 lbs
- Mounting hardware and adjustment tool included
- Allows for 160 degree horizontal and 100 degree vertical adjustment of your LCD monito
- For smaller CCTV cameras weighing up to 3 lbs. (1.4kg)
- For 1/2" (12.7mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210? Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- For standard CCTV cameras weighing up to 5 lbs. (2.3kg)
- For 3/4" (19.1mm) conduit or NPT pipe installs
- Length from center of flange to center of shaft: 3.5" (88.9 mm)
- Overall mount length: 3.125" (79.4mm)
- Adjusting point features 210 degree Tilt, 360 degree Turn & 360 degree Rotation
- Steel shaft is 0.875" (22.2mm) in diameter (hollow for lighter weight)
- 1/4-20 mounting stud with lockring
- Fully adjustable at the camera (210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation)
- Ball swivel is 6.25" (158.8mm) from wall
- Height of adjusting point is 3.5" (89mm)
- Mounts Pendant Kits on 3/4" NPT Pipe
- For Axis P33 Series Pendant Kits
- Compatible with Axis P3343-VE, P3344-VE, P3346-VE, P3347-VE, and P3367-VE Series Pendant Kits
- Fully adjustability 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation ? for precise screen positioning
- Includes knob or set-screw adjusting options (not pictured)
- Accepts any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
- Recommended for smaller flat panel screens although maximum weight capacity is up to 40 lbs. (18.2kg)
- 75mm VESA compatible mounting plate
See any errors on this page? Let us know.