Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Light Duty Wall Mount
- For Use with EH3500 Series Enclosures
- Maximum Load capacity of 20 lb
- Can Be Adapted for Pole Mount Applications with Use of PA101 Adapter
- Adjustable Head for Mechanical Positioning of the Enclosure
- Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 300 Pounds (136.08 kg)
- For Use with Heavy Duty Pan/Tilts and Enclosures
- Built-in Gusset Provides Added Support and Ample Space for Mounting an External Receiver
- Two 3/4-Inch NPT Threaded Holes on Side
- Quick and professional installation of various video servers in the same rack
- Expandable system, simply by adding blades and wiring up
- Integrated power supply, for easy installation/expansion, and easy addition of back-up power solutions
- Higher density of video channels compared to standalone solution
- Low Cost
- Manually Adjustable Swivel Head
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- Supports up to 40 Pounds (18.14 kg)
- Mounts on Vertical or Horizontal Pipe/Pole (see model description);Mounting Straps Included
- Pendant mount for IS20-DWS Series cameras
- Color matched ABS plastic construction
- Accepts 0.75-inch and 25 mm conduit fittings
- Indoor use
- Provides an attractive mounting alternative when surface or flush mounting is not available
- Ceiling/Pedestal Mounting
- Supports up to 125 lb (56.62 kg)
- For Use with Medium- and Heavy-duty Pan/Tilts
- Optional Adapter Available for Use with Enclosures
- Cable Feedthrough Holes (Top & Bottom)
- Wall Mounting
- Can Be Used in Corner, Pole, and Parapet Applications When Used with Appropriate Mount Adapter
- Supports up to 75 lb (34 kg); 150 lb (68 kg) When Used with ST1 Strut
- For Use with Medium- and Heavy-Duty Pan/Tilts or Enclosures
- Cable Feedthroug
See any errors on this page? Let us know.