Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Accommodates 18" and 24" DBS/DSS antennas
- Holds up to eleven 8" x 8" x 16" standard concrete blocks for ballast or comes w/ pitch pad kit
- Adjustable dish mounting plate
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Dark gray weather resistant powder coat finish
- Holds most 37” - 63” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern - 860mm x 500mm
- Mast telescopes 23” – 35” from ceiling
- Cable management through the center of the mast
- Metal construction provides durability, while the black powder coat finish provides a neutral look that fits any decor
- Each mount has a 6 x6" plate that can support up to 12 pounds
- Swivel and twist capability of 180° for precise speaker positioning
- accommodates monitors with 75 &100 mm VESA standards
- holds most 10” to 17” monitors / inverts to also hold up to 23” monitor
- recesses monitor into rack / 9 space racking height
- load capacity - 50 lbs / black static resistant powder coat finish
- includes mounting screws (monitor to mount) and rack screws (10-32 and 12-24)
- Accommodates flat panels with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200mm VESA standards
- Holds most 10” – 30” flat panels
- Quick connect/disconnect design
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 0.5”
- Utilizes tamper resistant screws to provide extra security
- Fits most projectors with mounting holes inside 14.5” diameter
- Low 2.625” mounting profile (measurement includes the mounting feet)
- Adjustable tilt - ± 20°
- Adjustable pitch - ± 15°
- Adjustable yaw (rotation) - ± 180° (360°)
- Holds most 32” – 52” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 800mm x 500mm
- Rotates 45° and has adjustable 0° to 15° tilt
- Depth 5.3” (arms fully collapsed)
- Depth 16.3” (arms fully extended)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.