Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
CCTVSTAR are a surveillance company with a difference. While they are relatively new entrants to the market they are fast growing their market share by forging large technological partner networks, adopting open source technology where possible and providing some of the best customer service in the industry. As a vital link in the security surveillance technology value chain, CCTVSTAR creates sales and profitability opportunities for its partners and resellers through unique marketing, product aggregation and distribution.
Since its beginnings in 2007, CCTVSTAR has connected technology solution providers with strategic partners worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the security surveillance industry. They offer a broad array of solutions and services to approximately 1,500 resellers by distributing and marketing their State-Of-The-Art vSync technologies worldwide.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cctvstar.com/ver3/?f=policy
Fax: (714) 870-7088
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Aluminum Construction
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- Supports up to 75 Pounds (34 kg)
- Rooftop Parapet Adapter for Spectra(tm), Esprit(tm), PS20 Scanner and Legacy(tm) Wall Mounts
- Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Works with EH1512 Series Enclosures
- Aluminum Construction
- Cable Feedthrough
- Tilt Angle of +20-degrees to -70-degrees
- Pendant mount for all IS50 Series cameras
- Durable all-aluminum construction
- 1.5-inch NPT thread for easy adaptation to any environment or Pelco mount
- Rugged/outdoor use
- Provides an attractive mounting alternative when surface or flush mounting is not available
- Single Swing-Arm Wall Mount
- For Use with VESA®-Compliant Monitors and Selected PMCL500 Series LCD Monitors
- Rack Mounts for All 200/300/400 Series LCD Monitors
- Fixed and Tilt Wall Mount for PMCL524F, PMCL532F, PMCL542F, PMCL547F, and PMCL552F Monitors
- VESA-Compliant Wall and Ceiling Mounts
- Light Duty Wall Mount
- Adjustable Head
- Supports up to 20 Pounds (9.07 kg)
- Accommodates EH4000 Series Enclosures and Light-to-Medium-Weight Cameras
- Cable Feedthrough Hole Conceals Wiring
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Rugged, Lightweight Design
- Easy to Install
See any errors on this page? Let us know.