Axis is the market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analog to digital video surveillance. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms. This focus on fully integrated systems has put Axis in the forefront of the new smart building trend with its systems forming part of an overall building solution rather than a standalone network.
Founded in Sweeden in 1984 Axis now has offices in 40 countries with partner companies in almost 180. With some impressive milestones including the production of the world’s first IP camera back in 1996 and some of the first DVR’s in 1998 Axis has a history of changing the status quo.
For warranty information click here: http://www.axis.com/warranty/
Axis Communications AB
Tel: +1 978 614 2000
Fax: +1 978 614 2100
Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Maximum Load: 100 lb
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Mounting Hole Pattern
- Fits Poles with a Minimum Diameter of 3"
- Stainless Straps Included
- Strap Length 28.5"
- Fixed wall mount - can be used to set up and mount VESA-compliant monitors measuring 20" (50.8cm) and smaller
- For Use with VESA-compliant Monitors
- Supports monitors weighing up to 26.5 lb (12kg)
- Places the monitor 0.59" (1.5cm) away from the wall
- For Q1755, T92A20 Housings
- For Q1910-E Thermal Network Cameras
- For Use with Spectra, DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes; Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed of Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applicat
- Pole mount adaptor for the EM3512 feed through wall mount
- Mounts on poles having diameter of 3.0" (7.62cm) - 8.0" (20.32cm)
- Aluminum construction and a gray polyester powder coat finish provide strength and durability
- Stainless-steel straps included for secure mounting
- Designed for AXIS P3343&P3344 Cameras
- Clear Transparent Bubble
- Single Swing-Arm Wall Mount
- For Use with VESA®-Compliant Monitors and Selected PMCL500 Series LCD Monitors
- Rack Mounts for All 200/300/400 Series LCD Monitors
- Fixed and Tilt Wall Mount for PMCL524F, PMCL532F, PMCL542F, PMCL547F, and PMCL552F Monitors
- VESA-Compliant Wall and Ceiling Mounts
See any errors on this page? Let us know.