ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
- ControlZone Leveling provides post-installation fine tuning of height and leveling for a seamless installation
- Centerless Shift provides post-installation lateral shift to easily slide screens apart or together for easy maintenance and perfect alignment
- ClickConnect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages with the mount
- Allows fine-tuning plumb adjustment to ensure screens are perfectly vertical for a seamless install, can be used to compensate for walls that are not perfectly flat
- Built-in cable stand provides easy access under the screen
- Fits most of 15 inch to 40 inch LCD monitors
- Compatible with VESA 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm, 200 x 100mm and 200 x 200mm mounting patterns
- Adjust from 24.7" to 34.5" for perfect placement and ease of viewing
- Full motion ceiling mount
- +/-90° swivel left or right and 20° of tilt allows strategic placement of flat-panel
See any errors on this page? Let us know.