If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Holds most 32" -- 63" flat panels in portrait or landscape
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern -- 810mm x 530mm (810mm x 810mm with extensions)
- Adjustable tilt -5 degree to +15 degree lockable at 5 degree increments
- Sectional wall plate which can be integrated with multiple FP-LDSB's to create a video wall
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel -- 2.5" (2.6" w/ extensions)
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 410mm x 340mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1”
- Accommodates double gang box
- 4- Directions Ceiling Mount
- Adjustable Height range: 19.68" / 23.62" / 27.55" / 31.49" / 35.43"
- Maximum Load: 33 Lbs
- 360° Swivel (Left-Right)
- 180° Monitor Rotation
- Holds most 42” – 63” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 850mm x 530mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 2.6”
- Holds most 10” – 23” flat panels
- Accommodates flat panels w/ 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1.7”
- List adjustment – ±3°
- Integrated cable management system
- Integrated level
- Load capacity - 100 lbs
- Black powder coat finish
- Holds most 10” - 23” LCD monitors
- Accommodates monitors with 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Mast telescopes 17” to 27” from the ceiling
- Depth - 4” (arms fully collapsed) / depth - 24” (arms fully extended)
- Rotates 240° at the monitor
- Can be configured as a single arm, double arm or near flush mount with the parts provided
- Holds most 25” – 37” LCD Monitors
- Accommodates monitors with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200 mm VESA standards
- Adjustable -5º to +30º tilt
- Rotates 240º at the monitor
- Holds 27" - 42" flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern - 410mm x 340mm
- Rotates 360°
- Adjustable -5° to +20° tilt
- Uses standard 1.5" NPT masting
- Holds most 37” - 63” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern - 860mm x 500mm
- Mast telescopes 23” – 35” from ceiling
- Cable management through the center of the mast
- accommodates monitors with 75 &100 mm VESA standards
- holds most 10” to 17” monitors / inverts to also hold up to 23” monitor
- recesses monitor into rack / 9 space racking height
- load capacity - 50 lbs / black static resistant powder coat finish
- includes mounting screws (monitor to mount) and rack screws (10-32 and 12-24)
- Accommodates flat panels with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200mm VESA standards
- Holds most 10” – 30” flat panels
- Quick connect/disconnect design
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 0.5”
- Utilizes tamper resistant screws to provide extra security
- Holds most 10" - 23" LCD monitors
- Accommodates monitors with 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Mast telescopes 17" to 27" from the ceiling
- Depth - 4" (arms fully collapsed) / depth - 24" (arms fully extended)
- Rotates 240" at the monitor
- Holds most 32” – 52” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 800mm x 500mm
- Rotates 45° and has adjustable 0° to 15° tilt
- Depth 5.3” (arms fully collapsed)
- Depth 16.3” (arms fully extended)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.