Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- For LCD displays up to 55Lbs with 50-100mm VESA
- Adjustable length pole from 25"- 48" included
- Tilt adjustability to 20 degrees
- Rotate LCD display on pole up to 360 degrees
- Level correction feature
- Holds most 32" -- 63" flat panels in portrait or landscape
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern -- 810mm x 530mm (810mm x 810mm with extensions)
- Adjustable tilt -5 degree to +15 degree lockable at 5 degree increments
- Sectional wall plate which can be integrated with multiple FP-LDSB's to create a video wall
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel -- 2.5" (2.6" w/ extensions)
- Holds most 42" - 63" flat panels
- Distance from wall to the back of the monitor - 1.4"
- Adjustable mounting rails accommodate up to a 850mm x 500mm hole pattern
- Accommodates double gang box
- Load capacity - 180 lbs
- Adapts a wide variety of mounting rails to accept a maximum of 650mm vertical hole patterns
- Designed specifically to work with the LCD-MID-CB and PDS-LCB, but will work with most other manufacturer's mounting rails
- Black powder coat finish
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.45" x 26.75" x 0.32" (per rail)
- 4- Directions Ceiling Mount
- Adjustable Height range: 19.68" / 23.62" / 27.55" / 31.49" / 35.43"
- Maximum Load: 33 Lbs
- 360° Swivel (Left-Right)
- 180° Monitor Rotation
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 415mm x 345mm
- Adjustable -5° to +15° tilt
- Vertical height adjustment – 1”
- List adjustment – ±3°b
- Accommodates flat panels with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200mm VESA standards
- Holds most 10” – 30” flat panels
- Quick connect/disconnect design
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 0.5”
- Utilizes tamper resistant screws to provide extra security
- Holds most 10” – 23” flat panels
- Accommodates flat panels w/ 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1.7”
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 616mm x 400mm
- Adjustable tilt -5° to +15°
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 2.3”
- Load capacity – 120 lbs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.