Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
- Fixed wall mount - can be used to set up and mount VESA-compliant monitors measuring 20" (50.8cm) and smaller
- For Use with VESA-compliant Monitors
- Supports monitors weighing up to 26.5 lb (12kg)
- Places the monitor 0.59" (1.5cm) away from the wall
- Professional industrial-strength build quality
- Intended exclusively to hold one Ikegami VCM-14H 14" color monitor
- Fixed viewing angle within rack (monitor face parallel to rack face)
- For mounting an LCD screen 32 to 60" onto a wall
- Offers a maximum load capacity of 200 lb (90.71 kg)
- Allows for Â±15Â° tilt adjustment without the use of any tools
- Made of scratch-resistant fused epoxy
- Includes a universal screen adapter to accommodate mounting holes spaced up to 29" (736.6 mm) horizontally and 17.67" (448 mm)
- Fixed wall mount bracket for LCD monitors
- Swivel and tilt wall mount bracket for LCD monitors
- Easy to install two piece design brackets
- Universal power supply prov
See any errors on this page? Let us know.