Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
- Fixed wall mount - can be used to set up and mount VESA-compliant monitors measuring 20" (50.8cm) and smaller
- For Use with VESA-compliant Monitors
- Supports monitors weighing up to 26.5 lb (12kg)
- Places the monitor 0.59" (1.5cm) away from the wall
- For mounting an LCD screen 32 to 60" onto a wall
- Offers a maximum load capacity of 200 lb (90.71 kg)
- Allows for Â±15Â° tilt adjustment without the use of any tools
- Made of scratch-resistant fused epoxy
- Includes a universal screen adapter to accommodate mounting holes spaced up to 29" (736.6 mm) horizontally and 17.67" (448 mm)
- Fixed wall mount bracket for LCD monitors
- Swivel and tilt wall mount bracket for LCD monitors
- Easy to install two piece design brackets
- Universal power supply prov
See any errors on this page? Let us know.