Batko specializes in the manufacturer of protective enclosures for surveillance equipment and offers a wide range of tough, easy-to-install products. Since the early 1980’s Batko has been developing and delivering enclosures to put cameras in locations previously thought to be impossible, this was demonstrated with the introduction of their popular insulated enclosures in 1987.
Now offering over 200 enclosures for cameras, DVR’s and monitors along with various protection accessories, BATKO is a well-established leader in North America. With a focus on simplicity and providing the best value, BATKO designs both indoor and outdoor enclosures, as well as specialist enclosures for extreme environments.
For warranty information click here: https://www.batko.com/footer/garanties.php
Tel: (418) 286-6842 / 800-463-1455
Fax: (418) 286-4201 / 800-261-3514
Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
- Fixed wall mount bracket for LCD monitors
- Swivel and tilt wall mount bracket for LCD monitors
- Easy to install two piece design brackets
- Universal power supply prov
- Fixed wall mount - can be used to set up and mount VESA-compliant monitors measuring 20" (50.8cm) and smaller
- For Use with VESA-compliant Monitors
- Supports monitors weighing up to 26.5 lb (12kg)
- Places the monitor 0.59" (1.5cm) away from the wall
- For mounting an LCD screen 32 to 60" onto a wall
- Offers a maximum load capacity of 200 lb (90.71 kg)
- Allows for Â±15Â° tilt adjustment without the use of any tools
- Made of scratch-resistant fused epoxy
- Includes a universal screen adapter to accommodate mounting holes spaced up to 29" (736.6 mm) horizontally and 17.67" (448 mm)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.