AG Neovo is a world-leader in display devices for both professional and consumer markets. Designed for a wide range of conditions AG Neovo delivers products that blend in with their environment allowing their use in a wide range of locations. This intense focus on design has set their equipment apart from the competition and allowing their systems to perform where others would fail. Recently, two of AG Neovo's devices were recipients of the prestigious iF award for product design.
Founded in 1999, AG Neovo is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its success is based not only of their technology but their approach and by listening to the requirements and concerns of the industry AG Neovo is redefining the traditional monitor by delivering new and innovative products to the world stage.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
AG Neovo Technology Corporation
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Weight Capacity of 50 lb
- Supports VESA Mounting Patterns
- Adapts a wide variety of mounting rails to accept a maximum of 650mm vertical hole patterns
- Designed specifically to work with the LCD-MID-CB and PDS-LCB, but will work with most other manufacturer's mounting rails
- Black powder coat finish
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.45" x 26.75" x 0.32" (per rail)
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 410mm x 340mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1”
- Accommodates double gang box
- Fits most of 15 inch to 40 inch LCD monitors
- Compatible with VESA 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm, 200 x 100mm and 200 x 200mm mounting patterns
- Adjust from 24.7" to 34.5" for perfect placement and ease of viewing
- Full motion ceiling mount
- +/-90° swivel left or right and 20° of tilt allows strategic placement of flat-panel
- Holds most 42” – 63” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 850mm x 530mm
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 2.6”
- Holds most 10” – 23” flat panels
- Accommodates flat panels w/ 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1.7”
- Micro-Adjustable Pull-Out mount for 32" to 60" LCD monitor
- VESA compliant : 300 x 300mm, 400 x 200mm, 400 x 400mm and 600 x 400mm
- Mounting profile : 50mm ~ 202mm (2 inch ~ 8 inch0
- Can be used with a 2 x 2 video wall matrix or larger
- Anti-theft design (require for a padlock)
- Holds most 10” - 23” LCD monitors
- Accommodates monitors with 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Mast telescopes 17” to 27” from the ceiling
- Depth - 4” (arms fully collapsed) / depth - 24” (arms fully extended)
- Rotates 240° at the monitor
- Can be configured as a single arm, double arm or near flush mount with the parts provided
- Holds most 25” – 37” LCD Monitors
- Accommodates monitors with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200 mm VESA standards
- Adjustable -5º to +30º tilt
- Rotates 240º at the monitor
- Holds most 42" - 63" flat panels
- Distance from wall to the back of the monitor - 1.4"
- Adjustable mounting rails accommodate up to a 850mm x 500mm hole pattern
- Accommodates double gang box
- Load capacity - 180 lbs
- Holds 27" - 42" flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern - 410mm x 340mm
- Rotates 360°
- Adjustable -5° to +20° tilt
- Uses standard 1.5" NPT masting
- Fits 17" ~ 27" LCD displays
- Compatibility with VESA 75 / 100 / 200mm
- +/- 15° tilt / pivot
- 360° screen rotation
- 90° swing, left and right
- Holds most 37” - 63” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern - 860mm x 500mm
- Mast telescopes 23” – 35” from ceiling
- Cable management through the center of the mast
- accommodates monitors with 75 &100 mm VESA standards
- holds most 10” to 17” monitors / inverts to also hold up to 23” monitor
- recesses monitor into rack / 9 space racking height
- load capacity - 50 lbs / black static resistant powder coat finish
- includes mounting screws (monitor to mount) and rack screws (10-32 and 12-24)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.