AG Neovo is a world-leader in display devices for both professional and consumer markets. Designed for a wide range of conditions AG Neovo delivers products that blend in with their environment allowing their use in a wide range of locations. This intense focus on design has set their equipment apart from the competition and allowing their systems to perform where others would fail. Recently, two of AG Neovo's devices were recipients of the prestigious iF award for product design.
Founded in 1999, AG Neovo is headquartered in Taiwan and has offices throughout Europe, Asia and North America. Its success is based not only of their technology but their approach and by listening to the requirements and concerns of the industry AG Neovo is redefining the traditional monitor by delivering new and innovative products to the world stage.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
AG Neovo Technology Corporation
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Video Mount Products (VMP) is chosen time and again by video, audio, custom install, and security industry professionals and consumers alike. VMP's unmatched designs, famed reliability, and long term durability have become a staple for mounting applications in the surveillance industry. VMP has embraced the flat panel revolution by designing and launching LCD mounts and accessories to suit all sized and shapes of this new technology. All VMP mounting systems are manufactured from tempered high grade steel and are finished in a durable powder coat.
Not only do they make the best mounting solution on the market but VMP also make them easy to install with clear instructions to get the best out of your new mount. They have great product knowledge so if for any reason you strike a problem help is just a phone call away.
For warranty information click here: http://www.videomount.com/pages/Resources/Forever-Warranty/101
Video Mount Products
Tel: (877) 281-2169
Fax: (410) 643-6615
- Stylish design
- Wide range of angle adjustments
- SUSPA gas-spring system
- Integrated cable management system
- Dual-tone colour matches AG Neovo displays
- Professional industrial-strength build quality
- Intended exclusively to hold one Ikegami VCM-14H 14" color monitor
- Fixed viewing angle within rack (monitor face parallel to rack face)
- Holds most 32" -- 63" flat panels in portrait or landscape
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern -- 810mm x 530mm (810mm x 810mm with extensions)
- Adjustable tilt -5 degree to +15 degree lockable at 5 degree increments
- Sectional wall plate which can be integrated with multiple FP-LDSB's to create a video wall
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel -- 2.5" (2.6" w/ extensions)
- Holds most 42" - 63" flat panels
- Distance from wall to the back of the monitor - 1.4"
- Adjustable mounting rails accommodate up to a 850mm x 500mm hole pattern
- Accommodates double gang box
- Load capacity - 180 lbs
- Adapts a wide variety of mounting rails to accept a maximum of 650mm vertical hole patterns
- Designed specifically to work with the LCD-MID-CB and PDS-LCB, but will work with most other manufacturer's mounting rails
- Black powder coat finish
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 2.45" x 26.75" x 0.32" (per rail)
- Easy-to-use design
- Slide in-and-out wall mount bracket
- Multi-directional pivots
- 180º swivel left and right
- 180º pivot up and down
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 415mm x 345mm
- Adjustable -5° to +15° tilt
- Vertical height adjustment – 1”
- List adjustment – ±3°b
- Holds most 24” – 37” flat panels
- Mounts on a single stud
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 450mm x 400mm
- Rotates 45° left to right
- Depth 5.5” (arms fully collapsed) / 16.5” (arms fully extended)
- Accommodates flat panels with 75, 100, 200 and 100 x 200mm VESA standards
- Holds most 10” – 30” flat panels
- Quick connect/disconnect design
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 0.5”
- Utilizes tamper resistant screws to provide extra security
- Holds most 10” – 23” flat panels
- Accommodates flat panels w/ 75 or 100mm VESA standards
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 1.7”
- Holds most 27” – 42” flat panels
- Maximum flat panel hole pattern – 616mm x 400mm
- Adjustable tilt -5° to +15°
- Distance from wall to back of the flat panel – 2.3”
- Load capacity – 120 lbs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.