Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
- Fits most of 15 inch to 40 inch LCD monitors
- Compatible with VESA 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm, 200 x 100mm and 200 x 200mm mounting patterns
- Adjust from 24.7" to 34.5" for perfect placement and ease of viewing
- Full motion ceiling mount
- +/-90° swivel left or right and 20° of tilt allows strategic placement of flat-panel
- Supports a single flat-panel 37" - 63"
- Ultra-thin design keeps center of gravity close to flat-panel to reduce deflection
- Swing 360°, Tilt -/+ 15°
- VESA compliant 400 x 200mm, 400 x 400mm, 600 x 400mm up to 800 x 400mm
- Extend from 41.3 inch to 63.8 inch
- Fits 23"- 42" LCD monitors
- Compatibility: VESA 75 x 75mm / 100 x 100mm / 100 x 200mm / 200 x 200mm
- +5° / -12° Tilt
- 360° Rotation / Swivel
- Cable Routing Inside Pole
- Weight Capacity of 50 lb
- Supports VESA Mounting Patterns
- ControlZone Leveling provides post-installation fine tuning of height and leveling for a seamless installation
- Centerless Shift provides post-installation lateral shift to easily slide screens apart or together for easy maintenance and perfect alignment
- ClickConnect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages with the mount
- Allows fine-tuning plumb adjustment to ensure screens are perfectly vertical for a seamless install, can be used to compensate for walls that are not perfectly flat
- Built-in cable stand provides easy access under the screen
- For mounting an LCD screen 32 to 60" onto a wall
- Offers a maximum load capacity of 200 lb (90.71 kg)
- Allows for Â±15Â° tilt adjustment without the use of any tools
- Made of scratch-resistant fused epoxy
- Includes a universal screen adapter to accommodate mounting holes spaced up to 29" (736.6 mm) horizontally and 17.67" (448 mm)
- Fixed wall mount bracket for LCD monitors
- Swivel and tilt wall mount bracket for LCD monitors
- Easy to install two piece design brackets
- Universal power supply prov
See any errors on this page? Let us know.