Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
- Ultra slim adjustable wall mount
- Fits most 37 inch to 65 inch flat panels
- Fits mounting patterns up to 805 x 410mm
- Lateral shift for precise placement
- 10 to 0 degrees continuous adjustable tilt
- Video Wall Mount Extended Scissor type surface mount
- Provides easy access to the rear of each monitor
- With X,Y,Z Axis adjustments for each corner
- Made with heavy gage steel
- Supports a single flat-panel 37" - 63"
- Ultra-thin design keeps center of gravity close to flat-panel to reduce deflection
- Swing 360°, Tilt -/+ 15°
- VESA compliant 400 x 200mm, 400 x 400mm, 600 x 400mm up to 800 x 400mm
- Extend from 41.3 inch to 63.8 inch
- Micro-Adjustable Pull-Out mount for 32" to 60" LCD monitor
- VESA compliant : 300 x 300mm, 400 x 200mm, 400 x 400mm and 600 x 400mm
- Mounting profile : 50mm ~ 202mm (2 inch ~ 8 inch0
- Can be used with a 2 x 2 video wall matrix or larger
- Anti-theft design (require for a padlock)
- Fits most of 15 inch to 40 inch LCD monitors
- Compatible with VESA 75 x 75mm, 100 x 100mm, 200 x 100mm and 200 x 200mm mounting patterns
- Adjust from 24.7" to 34.5" for perfect placement and ease of viewing
- Full motion ceiling mount
- +/-90° swivel left or right and 20° of tilt allows strategic placement of flat-panel
- Fixed wall mount bracket for LCD monitors
- Swivel and tilt wall mount bracket for LCD monitors
- Easy to install two piece design brackets
- Universal power supply prov
See any errors on this page? Let us know.