PanaVise is a major manufacturer of mobile electronics mounts for GPS units, satellite radio receivers, mobile video screens, CCTV camera mounts, mobile data terminals and circuit board holders. Their products are designed to last in the punishing environment of mobile electronics where large temperature fluctuations, vibrations and high levels of impact happen every day. In the security industry, PanaVise is a premier supplier of high quality CCTV camera mounts with a range that will suit every application and last in just about any environment.
Having been in the industry for over 50 years PanaVise know that it’s not just great products that matter its great service as well. When you contact them via phone or email you will always get a prompt efficient response to your enquiry and helpful suggestions as to the types of products that might suit your needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.panavise.com/index.html?PageID=56&PageName=Warranty&sec_id=56&sec_status=[sec_status]class=
PanaVise Products, Inc.
Fax: (800) 395-8002
- AMPS-compatible adapter plate converts any AMPS-compatible mount into an XM-style satellite radio mount!
- Suitable for any XM satellite radio or electronics with a T-Button mounting system
- Compatible with all similar systems
- Made of durable glass fiber-reinforced composite plastic
- Users can easily position and reposition their electronics
- Smooth adjusting action holds electronics firmly in place
- Extends approximately 1.5" (38.1mm) from face of mount
- Body made of black, high-impact polycarbonate plastic with aluminum ball and head plate
- Simply rotate the arms to adjust the spacing for iPods with skin, no skin or case
- Spring-loaded arms gently, yet securely, hold all iPod classic models
- Neoprene rubber pads help protect the back of the iPod
- Includes the PanaVise model 670X T-Slot adapter
- The T-Slot adapter attaches easily to any AMPS compatible mount using the included hardware
- Full adjustability with knob and set-screw options and lockring included
- Overall knuckle height approximately 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Base drilled and tapped 1/4-20
- Base and top are AMPS-compatible and provide a quick release interface for a wide variety of electronics including satellite radios and GPS units
- Quickly remove electronics for security or move them from vehicle-to-vehicle
- Top firmly attaches to the base with a solid click
- Made of black, high-impact polycarbonate plastic
- Simply lift the latch to remove the electronics
- Width adjusts to accommodate electronics from 1.16" (29.5mm) to 2.5" (63.5mm)
- Vertical adjustment of 1.4" (35.6mm) allows the user to adjust holder to avoid side buttons, ports and knobs
- No tools required to adjust the jaws; jaws open with a quick release button
- Sure grip soft jaws hold firmly, but gently wont scratch
- Attaches easily to any AMPS-compatible mount (mount required for installation; sold separately)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.