One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
At Scallop imaging they have taken a truly new and innovative approach to the way the world should view cameras. For over 200 years the design of the camera has largely remained unchanged with a single lens and a single image capture point. This has meant that up until now if you wanted a wide angle view you must use a fish eye lens, which despite the best efforts by manufactures around the world usually means distorted edges. This is where Scallop imaging are doing things differently by distributing the imaging task among multiple smaller sensors and computationally combining their outputs in the camera itself. This approach means that if you want higher resolution, use more cameras focused on the same area, want truly panoramic shots, position multiple cameras whose images overlap in the processing unit.
One thing they have kept with tradition in is providing excellent customer support with a website that boasts a fully featured FAQ section along with a documents library for all their products. They also have a friendly customer support team ready to take your call and offer you pre and post-sale service that is second to none.
Tel:(617) 849-6400 x 328Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pendant mount for all IS50 Series cameras
- Durable all-aluminum construction
- 1.5-inch NPT thread for easy adaptation to any environment or Pelco mount
- Rugged/outdoor use
- Provides an attractive mounting alternative when surface or flush mounting is not available
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- Wall, Ceiling, Pedestal, or False T-Rail Mounting
- Light Duty Wall Mount
- Adjustable Head
- Supports up to 20 Pounds (9.07 kg)
- Accommodates EH4000 Series Enclosures and Light-to-Medium-Weight Cameras
- Cable Feedthrough Hole Conceals Wiring
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Corner mount adaptor for SBP-300WM
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Steel material
- Fits Poles with a Minimum Diameter of 3"
- Stainless Straps Included
- Strap Length 28.5"
- Used to install wall mount adaptor (SCX-300WM) in the corner of a wall
- Steel construction
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- For Use with Spectra, DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes; Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed of Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applicat
- Pole mount adaptor for the EM3512 feed through wall mount
- Mounts on poles having diameter of 3.0" (7.62cm) - 8.0" (20.32cm)
- Aluminum construction and a gray polyester powder coat finish provide strength and durability
- Stainless-steel straps included for secure mounting
- Low Cost
- For Use with Spectra® or DF5 Series Pendant Domes
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum
- Cable Feedthrough Features
- Supports up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg)
- Low Cost
- For Use with Esprit(tm) Series Integrated Positioning Systems in Corner, Pedestal, Pole, and Wall Applications
- Can Also Be Used in Parapet Applications When Used with Appropriate Mount Adapter
- Constructed of Aluminum
- Features Cable Feedthrough
See any errors on this page? Let us know.