For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
Founded in 2002, Veilux has become a renowned world leader when it comes to the concept design, development and the manufacturing of professional security cameras, digital video recorders, and video surveillance products. Veilux offers a prestigious history which complements the development of delivering professional, high quality, and reliable devices that will stand the test of time.
Headquartered in Dallas Texas, Veilux has grown to deliver to the security industry over 100 leading products. With distribution and sales facilities in Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, and New York, Veilux not only strives for 100% customer satisfaction but is also branching its roots into North America and the rest of the world with international locations including Shangzou - China, Seoul - S.Korea, Amman - Jordan, Cairo - Egypt, and London - UK.
Veilux products are used in a range of high end installations including the Raytheon Technical Services Co, NASA facilities in Houston - Texas, Navy Region Southwest, USAF Misawa Air Base, US Army, and Washington State Dept of Fish and Wildlife. With all products 100% tried and tested, Veilux is and still is continuing to lead the way with its mark in the security industry.
For warranty information click here: http://www.veilux.net/product-warranty.html
Toll Free: 1-800-510-6528
Local Number: 1-214-635-4855
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom Mount
- Stainless Steel in Beige
- 241mm (H) - Pendant Shaft
- 305mm (H) x 241mm (Diameter)
- Stainless Steel in Beige
- For Use With W6 Outdoor PTZ Wall Mount
- Use Standard 1.5" NPT Pipe
- Cable Management
- Outdoor Housing for Panasonic P-T-Z Cameras
- Standard 1.5" NPT pendant pipe tread
- Compatible with most pendant-mount cameras and camera enclosures
- All aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Pole or corner mountable using Panasonic PAPM3 or PACA2 adapter brackets
- Supports loads up to 50 lbs
- Gooseneck wall mount bracket
- Required when wall mounting indoor/outdoor pendant mount housings
- 1-1/2" NPT
- Must be used when wall mounting the SNC-RH164, SNC-RS84N and SNC-RS86N
- Medium-duty outdoor mount
- Mounts to a flat wall or round pole larger than 3.5" (89mm) in diameter
- Supports weight loads up to 25 lbs
- Black, textured powder coat finish
- All aluminum construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- 1 1/2" pipe thread for quick and easy mounting
- Extension piece with access plug for wire pulls
- 60 lb load rating
- Stainless Steel
- Mounting Type - Wall Mount
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Easy Installation & Maintenance
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
- Mounts SNC-CH110/CH210 HD Cameras
- Silver Finish
- For WV-SC384 & WV-SC385 Dome Cameras
- Clear Dome Cover
- For Indoor Use
See any errors on this page? Let us know.