For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2002, Veilux has become a renowned world leader when it comes to the concept design, development and the manufacturing of professional security cameras, digital video recorders, and video surveillance products. Veilux offers a prestigious history which complements the development of delivering professional, high quality, and reliable devices that will stand the test of time.
Headquartered in Dallas Texas, Veilux has grown to deliver to the security industry over 100 leading products. With distribution and sales facilities in Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, and New York, Veilux not only strives for 100% customer satisfaction but is also branching its roots into North America and the rest of the world with international locations including Shangzou - China, Seoul - S.Korea, Amman - Jordan, Cairo - Egypt, and London - UK.
Veilux products are used in a range of high end installations including the Raytheon Technical Services Co, NASA facilities in Houston - Texas, Navy Region Southwest, USAF Misawa Air Base, US Army, and Washington State Dept of Fish and Wildlife. With all products 100% tried and tested, Veilux is and still is continuing to lead the way with its mark in the security industry.
For warranty information click here: http://www.veilux.net/product-warranty.html
Toll Free: 1-800-510-6528
Local Number: 1-214-635-4855
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- Pan / Tilt / Zoom Mount
- Stainless Steel in Beige
- 241mm (H) - Pendant Shaft
- 305mm (H) x 241mm (Diameter)
- Stainless Steel in Beige
- For Use With W6 Outdoor PTZ Wall Mount
- 50lb. Load Rating
- All Aluminum/Steel construction
- Versatile Installation Options
- Designed to Simplify Camera Aiming
- Use Standard 1.5" NPT Pipe
- Cable Management
- Outdoor Housing for Panasonic P-T-Z Cameras
- Standard 1.5" NPT pendant pipe tread
- Compatible with most pendant-mount cameras and camera enclosures
- All aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Pole or corner mountable using Panasonic PAPM3 or PACA2 adapter brackets
- Supports loads up to 50 lbs
- Medium-duty outdoor mount
- Mounts to a flat wall or round pole larger than 3.5" (89mm) in diameter
- Supports weight loads up to 25 lbs
- Black, textured powder coat finish
- All aluminum construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- 1 1/2" pipe thread for quick and easy mounting
- Extension piece with access plug for wire pulls
- 60 lb load rating
- Stainless Steel
- Mounting Type - Wall Mount
- Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Easy Installation & Maintenance
- For WV-SC384 & WV-SC385 Dome Cameras
- Clear Dome Cover
- For Indoor Use
- Mounts to the outside corner of a building providing two-wall camera support
- Compatible with most Panasonic wall-mount brackets as well as all Ready-To-Go wall-mount camera packages
- Durable all-aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Easy installation with threaded bolt inserts
- Supports loads up to 60 lbs
- Mounts on either side of a rooftop parapet
- 1.5" NPT Pipe thread for quick and easy camera mounting
- Swings back onto the roof for easy servicing
- Includes tube extender piece for mounting flexibility
- ccess plug provides easy wire pulls from the top of the bracket
See any errors on this page? Let us know.