For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- Mounts on either side of a rooftop parapet
- 1.5" NPT Pipe thread for quick and easy camera mounting
- Swings back onto the roof for easy servicing
- Includes tube extender piece for mounting flexibility
- ccess plug provides easy wire pulls from the top of the bracket
- For POD7CN outdoor dome housing equipped with PWM20G or POD7CWN wall mount bracket
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy-duty construction with black powder coat finish
- Supports weight loads up to 150 lbs
- All aluminum construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- 1 1/2" pipe thread for quick and easy mounting
- Extension piece with access plug for wire pulls
- 60 lb load rating
See any errors on this page? Let us know.