For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
JVC KENWOOD USA Corporation is a primary leader and developer of video and audio products in today's market. JVC uses superior technology to transform ordinary devices into exceptional image and sound producing products. Offering a complete line of advanced, high quality and professional equipment, JVC delivers to the world superior camcorders, studio cameras, Blu-ray recorders, HD studio monitors, and 3D/4K camcorders.
Headquartered in Wayne NJ, JVC's D-ILA projection technology has been used in projection based systems to create and simulate high performing home theatres. Also leading the world in IP and analog video surveillance products, JVC delivers safety and security to homes, businesses, and industries alike. The creator of analog color recording technology, JVC has continued to produce a range of technologically advanced innovations and digital compression algorithms which are now used in all digital based formatted devices including Blu-Ray, DVD and digital broadcasting. Driven to deliver excellence, JVC will continue the push to bring only the very best to the audio and video industry.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.jvc.com/prof/terms.jsp
JVC KENWOOD USA Corporation
Phone: (973) 317-5000
Fax: (973) 317-5030
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
- For SNC-CH110 & SNC-CH210 Network Camera
- Maximum Load Capacity up to 6.61 lb
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Screws Included for Installation
- Mounts SNC-CH110/CH210 HD Cameras
- Silver Finish
- IN-CEILING BRACKET
- FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING CAMERAS: SNC-RH124, SNC-RS44N, SNC-RS46N
- Camera wall mount bracket
- clear lower dome
- for i-Pro Smart HD WV-SC384
- Wall Mount for WV-SC385
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Top and bottom covers: ABS resin with silver metallic coating
- Dome cover: Acrylic resin (Smoked)
- -Operating Temperature: 10C to +50C (14F to 122F)
- For WV-SC384 & WV-SC385 Dome Cameras
- Clear Dome Cover
- For Indoor Use
- In-Ceiling Mount for WV-SC385
- Indoor Use
- Decorative cover: ABS resin with silver metallic coating
- Dome cover: Acrylic resin
- -10C to + 50C 14F to 122F
See any errors on this page? Let us know.