For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
Since 1998 the Dotworkz companies has been ‘the’ name in professional grade outdoor extreme climate camera enclosures. Dotworkz products provide the ultimate solution when placing surveillance equipment outdoors with the ability to withstand and outlast the elements in all environments.
For over 13 years Dotworkz has been designing their outdoor products to work with all the industry's leading brands of cameras, software, wireless, fiber links, right out of the box increasing the efficiency of setup and reliability.
Dotworkz is based entirely in the US from its offices to its factories so when you by their products you can be assured that they are all designed, built and supported in the US strive to deliver only the best in customer service and support. They also conduct all of their production on in the US
For warranty information click here: http://www.dotworkz.com/support/warranty.asp
Tel: (866) 575-4689
Fax: (619) 639-9914
- All aluminum construction
- Beige color
- 1 -1/2" NPT thread
- Extends dome from roofline. Swings back for easy servicing
- Heavy-gauge steel for maximum stability
- Durable powder coat finish
- Flat mounting surface accepts all Dotworkz Cooldome series enclosures
- Adjustable in 45 degree increments
- For POD7CN outdoor dome housing equipped with PWM20G or POD7CWN wall mount bracket
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy-duty construction with black powder coat finish
- Supports weight loads up to 150 lbs
- Wall Mount for WV-SC385
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Top and bottom covers: ABS resin with silver metallic coating
- Dome cover: Acrylic resin (Smoked)
- -Operating Temperature: 10C to +50C (14F to 122F)
- In-Ceiling Mount for WV-SC386 and WV-CS584 PTZ Cameras
- Main body: Surface treatment steel sheet
- Decorative cover: ABS resin with silver metallic coating
- Dimensions: 245mm (D) x 188.8mm (H) (including the decorative cover)
- Aluminum Construction
- Compatible with D2 CoolDome Series
- Use Standard 1.5" NPT Pipe
- Cable Management
- Outdoor Housing for Panasonic P-T-Z Cameras
- Standard 1.5" NPT pendant pipe tread
- Compatible with most pendant-mount cameras and camera enclosures
- All aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Pole or corner mountable using Panasonic PAPM3 or PACA2 adapter brackets
- Supports loads up to 50 lbs
- Medium-duty outdoor mount
- Mounts to a flat wall or round pole larger than 3.5" (89mm) in diameter
- Supports weight loads up to 25 lbs
- Black, textured powder coat finish
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Fits all Dotworkz D series outdoor housings
- Works with all major Call box brands
- US designed and built
See any errors on this page? Let us know.