For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
- Standard 1.5" NPT pendant pipe tread
- Compatible with most pendant-mount cameras and camera enclosures
- All aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Pole or corner mountable using Panasonic PAPM3 or PACA2 adapter brackets
- Supports loads up to 50 lbs
- Medium-duty outdoor mount
- Mounts to a flat wall or round pole larger than 3.5" (89mm) in diameter
- Supports weight loads up to 25 lbs
- Black, textured powder coat finish
- Angled mounting bracket for micro dome cameras
- Constructed with strong materials
- Angled design to fits the micro dome camera
- Compact in size
- Easy installation
- Wall Mount Bracket
- Designed for all Digital Watchdog Snapit Dome Cameras
- Works with V1 and V3 Type Outdoor Dome Cameras
- Includes opening to store and protect connections
- Clean organized look
- Suitable for D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Weatherproof (IP65) wall mount for MOBOTIX dome cameras D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Covers RJ45 wall outlets
- Space for expansion modules (battery, UMTS, WLAN, etc.)
- Easily mounted to poles using pole mount
- For WV-SC384 & WV-SC385 Dome Cameras
- Clear Dome Cover
- For Indoor Use
- All aluminum construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- 1 1/2" pipe thread for quick and easy mounting
- Extension piece with access plug for wire pulls
- 60 lb load rating
- Mounts to the outside corner of a building providing two-wall camera support
- Compatible with most Panasonic wall-mount brackets as well as all Ready-To-Go wall-mount camera packages
- Durable all-aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Easy installation with threaded bolt inserts
- Supports loads up to 60 lbs
- Mounts on either side of a rooftop parapet
- 1.5" NPT Pipe thread for quick and easy camera mounting
- Swings back onto the roof for easy servicing
- Includes tube extender piece for mounting flexibility
- ccess plug provides easy wire pulls from the top of the bracket
See any errors on this page? Let us know.