For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Enables you to mount SVD-4120A/SVD-4020 vandal dome cameras on to a ceiling
- Made of aluminum alloy material making it strong and corrosion-free
- Can be used for indoor environments
- Standard 1.5" NPT pendant pipe tread
- Compatible with most pendant-mount cameras and camera enclosures
- All aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Pole or corner mountable using Panasonic PAPM3 or PACA2 adapter brackets
- Supports loads up to 50 lbs
- Camera wall mount bracket
- clear lower dome
- for i-Pro Smart HD WV-SC384
- Corner mount adaptor for SBP-300WM
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Steel material
- Mounts to the outside corner of a building providing two-wall camera support
- Compatible with most Panasonic wall-mount brackets as well as all Ready-To-Go wall-mount camera packages
- Durable all-aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Easy installation with threaded bolt inserts
- Supports loads up to 60 lbs
- All aluminum construction
- Beige color
- 1 -1/2" NPT thread
- For POD7CN outdoor dome housing equipped with PWM20G or POD7CWN wall mount bracket
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy-duty construction with black powder coat finish
- Supports weight loads up to 150 lbs
- All aluminum construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- 1 1/2" pipe thread for quick and easy mounting
- Extension piece with access plug for wire pulls
- 60 lb load rating
See any errors on this page? Let us know.