For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Aluminum Construction
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- Supports up to 75 Pounds (34 kg)
- Rooftop Parapet Adapter for Spectra(tm), Esprit(tm), PS20 Scanner and Legacy(tm) Wall Mounts
- Standard 1.5" NPT pendant pipe tread
- Compatible with most pendant-mount cameras and camera enclosures
- All aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Pole or corner mountable using Panasonic PAPM3 or PACA2 adapter brackets
- Supports loads up to 50 lbs
- Integrated wall mount for IS20-DWS Series cameras
- Color matched ABS plastic construction
- Mounts to a flat wall
- Indoor use
- Internal cable pass for a neat installation
- Junction box adapter included
- All aluminum construction
- Beige color
- 1 -1/2" NPT thread
- Adapts all IS50 Series surface mount cameras for flush (in-ceiling) applications
- Indoor use or weather-protected outdoor use
- Durable construction
- Easy to install
- Color matched trim ring includ
- Used with SWM series mount when camera is to be installed on a pole
- Attaches to a pole with 2 stainless steel straps (supplied)
- Straps fit 4-8" (10.16 to 20.32 cm) diameter pole
- Black finish
- Includes hardware to attach SWM mount
- Fits All Spectra IV and Spectra IV SE Back Boxes
- Quick Electrical and Mechanical Connections to Back Box
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket for Fixed Camera
- Prewired for Camera Video and Power
- Interchangeable with Spectra III Pan/Tilt Dome Drives
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
See any errors on this page? Let us know.