For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
- Mounts to poles 3"-6" dia. with included pole straps (2)
- Conduit holes on both sides of the adapter, with (2) knockouts on the back
- Threaded bolt inserts to make installation quicker and easier
- Durable powder coat finish
- All aluminum construction
- Lowers Dome Below Roof Line, Flips Back Over Roof For Servicing
- Heavy-gauge Steel For Maximum Stability
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- 150 lb Load Rating
- For WV-SC384 & WV-SC385 Dome Cameras
- Clear Dome Cover
- For Indoor Use
- Constructed of heavy-duty 14-gauge steel with reinforcing walls to resist vibration
- Easily adjustable brackets enable cameras to be positioned in multiple viewing configurations
- Brackets can be easily adapted to fit a variety of new and existing camera housings
- Ideal for use in multiple camera applications
- FM2 substitutes short bracket for added flexibility
- Mounts to the outside corner of a building providing two-wall camera support
- Compatible with most Panasonic wall-mount brackets as well as all Ready-To-Go wall-mount camera packages
- Durable all-aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Easy installation with threaded bolt inserts
- Supports loads up to 60 lbs
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- All Aluminum Construction
- Female Inserts
- Threaded Bolt Inserts to Make Installation Easier & Quicker
- 75 lb Load Rating
- Multi-Purpose Metal Mounting Bracket for Various Camera Styles
- It Mounts Directly to Any Smooth Surface - Wall, Ceiling, Parapet, or T-Bar
- Full Range of Angle Adjustments
- Supplied with Extensions to Increase the Distance from the Mounting Surface
- Designed for mounting to a corner
- 12-gauge steel
- Supports loads up to 25 lbs
- Feed-through cabling
- Includes Indoor/outdoor applications
- Mounts on either side of a rooftop parapet
- 1.5" NPT Pipe thread for quick and easy camera mounting
- Swings back onto the roof for easy servicing
- Includes tube extender piece for mounting flexibility
- ccess plug provides easy wire pulls from the top of the bracket
- Standard 1.5" NPT pendant pipe tread
- Compatible with most pendant-mount cameras and camera enclosures
- All aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Pole or corner mountable using Panasonic PAPM3 or PACA2 adapter brackets
- Supports loads up to 50 lbs
- Camera wall mount bracket
- clear lower dome
- for i-Pro Smart HD WV-SC384
See any errors on this page? Let us know.