For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:email@example.com
Based in Taiwan Geovision are well known for their diverse product range producing everything from cameras and video capture cards to digital signage and DVR’s. They also produce a wide range of specialist software and apps to allow their hardware to perform actions such as numberplate recognition and remote alerts.
They back up their world class hardware with an excellent customer service division. Support is always available through their 24 hour call centre where dedicated support staff can help you with technical difficulties and general enquiries. If you need to return your products for any reason Geovision has offices worldwide to assist in the process.
For warranty information click here: http://www.geovision.com.tw/english/warranty.asp
USA Vision Systems, Inc.
Tel: (949) 583-1519
Fax: (949) 583-1522
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
Headquartered in Northbrook IL, Moog Videolarm is a leader when it comes to designing and producing scalable, high quality process monitoring and physical security solutions for hazardous and extreme environments. Moog Videolarm products have been used in the areas of boarder protection, threat intervention, asset protection, communication, and system health monitoring right around the world.
Moog Videolarm is comprised of 4 strategic company acquisitions. These 4 companies include Knox Video, Pieper GMBH, QuickSet International, and Videoalarm Inc. This combination of professional businesses has created a business which delivers high grade surveillance products to commercial, military and industrial markets. Over time, Moog Videoalarm has opened offices in Schwerte, Germany, Gaithersburg, MD, Decatur, GA, and Northbrook, IL. Operating with 24/7 365day technical support, Moog Videolarm reaches over 26 countries no matter what time of the year it is. With industry leading 5 and 3 year warranties, Moog Videolarm is continuing to use the latest technologies to deliver only the best security and surveillance devices around.
For warranty information click here: http://www.moogs3.com/technical-support/warranty-plan/
- Constructed of heavy-duty 14-gauge steel with reinforcing walls to resist vibration
- Easily adjustable brackets enable cameras to be positioned in multiple viewing configurations
- Brackets can be easily adapted to fit a variety of new and existing camera housings
- Ideal for use in multiple camera applications
- FM2 substitutes short bracket for added flexibility
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- All Aluminum Construction
- Female Inserts
- Threaded Bolt Inserts to Make Installation Easier & Quicker
- 75 lb Load Rating
- Available in Ivory or Black
- Compatible with the ALPHA Series Vandal Resistant Dome Camera
- Designed for mounting to a corner
- 12-gauge steel
- Supports loads up to 25 lbs
- Feed-through cabling
- Includes Indoor/outdoor applications
- Load capacity of 25 lb (11.3 kg)
- Designed to mount Alpha series vandal-resistant dome cameras on a wall
- For WV-SC384 & WV-SC385 Dome Cameras
- Clear Dome Cover
- For Indoor Use
- Adjustable indoor mount
- Extendable - from 2.5 to 5" (63.5 to 127 mm) in length
- Suitable for wall or ceiling applications
- Ball socket head for any angle
- T-bar adaptor for 2 x 2 drop ceiling applications
- Mounts to poles 3" - 15" diameter
- Durable powder coat finish
- Female inserts
- All aluminum construction
- Threaded bolt inserts to make installation quicker and easier
- Mounts to the outside corner of a building providing two-wall camera support
- Compatible with most Panasonic wall-mount brackets as well as all Ready-To-Go wall-mount camera packages
- Durable all-aluminum construction with powder coat finish
- Easy installation with threaded bolt inserts
- Supports loads up to 60 lbs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.