For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Tampa, FL with manufacturing facilities in Korea, Digital Watchdog is committed to delivering powerful security solutions to its customers worldwide. Digital Watchdog is a leading manufacturer of security and surveillance solutions, offering stunning image quality, advanced hardware capabilities and reliable customer support. By operating its own production facilities Digital Watchdog has streamlined the manufacturing process of its equipment allowing it to pass on significant savings in time and money to its customers while still maintaining a high quality product.
Digital Watchdog has also invested in extensive pre-sale and after-sale support solutions including offices, phone support and online support to ensure that their clients will always be able to get their question answered no matter where they are.
For warranty information click here: http://digital-watchdog.com/corporate/warranty/
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Light Duty Wall Mount
- Adjustable Head
- Supports up to 20 Pounds (9.07 kg)
- Accommodates EH4000 Series Enclosures and Light-to-Medium-Weight Cameras
- Cable Feedthrough Hole Conceals Wiring
- Pendant mount for all IS50 Series cameras
- Durable all-aluminum construction
- 1.5-inch NPT thread for easy adaptation to any environment or Pelco mount
- Rugged/outdoor use
- Provides an attractive mounting alternative when surface or flush mounting is not available
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Adjustable Pan/Tilt Heads
- Made for EH4700 Series
- Quality Manufacture
- For Use with Spectra, DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes; Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed of Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applicat
- Fits Poles with a Minimum Diameter of 3"
- Stainless Straps Included
- Strap Length 28.5"
- Low Cost
- For Use with Spectra® or DF5 Series Pendant Domes
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum
- Cable Feedthrough Features
- Supports up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg)
- All aluminum construction
- Beige color
- 1 -1/2" NPT thread
- Pole mount adaptor for the EM3512 feed through wall mount
- Mounts on poles having diameter of 3.0" (7.62cm) - 8.0" (20.32cm)
- Aluminum construction and a gray polyester powder coat finish provide strength and durability
- Stainless-steel straps included for secure mounting
- Used with SWM series mount when camera is to be installed on a pole
- Attaches to a pole with 2 stainless steel straps (supplied)
- Straps fit 4-8" (10.16 to 20.32 cm) diameter pole
- Black finish
- Includes hardware to attach SWM mount
- For POD7CN outdoor dome housing equipped with PWM20G or POD7CWN wall mount bracket
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Heavy-duty construction with black powder coat finish
- Supports weight loads up to 150 lbs
See any errors on this page? Let us know.