When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Pendant mount for IS20-DWS Series cameras
- Color matched ABS plastic construction
- Accepts 0.75-inch and 25 mm conduit fittings
- Indoor use
- Provides an attractive mounting alternative when surface or flush mounting is not available
- Medium-duty wall mount designed for mounting lightweight pan/tilts such as the PT270P, PT270-24P, and PT280-24P
- Supports load up to 40 lbs (18.14 kg)
- Rugged cast aluminum construction with gray polyester powder coat finish provides strength and durability
- Fast & simple installation
- Mounts to wall/vertical surface
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 40 Pounds (18.14 kg)
- Cable Feedthrough Holes Conceal Wiring
- Accommodates Medium Duty Pelco Enclosures with 2-Inch (5.08 cm) Mounting Hole Pattern
- Ceiling, Pedestal, or Wall Mounting
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Easy to Install
- Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 45 Pounds (20.41 kg)
- For Use with Small and Medium Outdoor Pendant Mount Domes that Use 1.5-inch NPT Pipe (including Spectra(tm), DF5 and DF8 Series)
- PP350/PP450 Mounts to Inside or Outside of Parapet Wall
- Specifically Designed for EH3512 Enclosures that Use 24 VAC
- Wiring Concealed Inside Mount
- Video, Power Wiring Pre-Installed
- Adjustable Pan/Tilt Head
- Mounts to Wall or Electrical Box
- Supports up to 40 Pounds (18.14 kg)
- Sturdy Construction
See any errors on this page? Let us know.