When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
If you look back over the milestones of the surveillance industry you will find the name Ikegami. The Ikegami name in the USA had small beginnings starting out in 1964 with just $2,000 in capital and a small Manhattan sales office. Since then, the company has become a recognized leader in the color television camera industry and a major supplier of high end broadcast equipment. Ikegami is now one of the world's leading manufacturers of high-quality professional broadcast equipment offering a broad range of TV cameras for ENG, EFP, Studio, HDTV and CCTV. Their name has become synonymous with quality with many of their products receiving awards for engineering excellence.
By listening to their customers' comments and opinions, Ikegami will continue manufacturing products, which meet the market’s needs.
For warranty information click here: http://www.ikegami.com/faq/warrbr.html
Ikegami Electronics (USA) Inc.
Tel:(201) 368-9171 x 235
Fax: (201) 368-1305
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Low Cost
- Rugged Construction
- Supports up to 75 Pounds (34 kg)
- Parapet Mount Adapter for Spectra(tm) and Legacy(tm) Wall Mounts
- For Wall, Corner or Pole Mounting
- Mounts at 90° Corners
- For 60-180mm Diameter Poles
- IP65-Rated Weather-Proof Design
- Covers Patch Box & RJ45 Wall Outlets
- Rugged, Lightweight Design
- Easy to Install
- Light Duty Wall Mount
- For Use with EH3500 Series Enclosures
- Maximum Load capacity of 20 lb
- Can Be Adapted for Pole Mount Applications with Use of PA101 Adapter
- Adjustable Head for Mechanical Positioning of the Enclosure
- Mount Adaptor for Medium-duty Scanners
- Compatible with Pan/Tilt Units
- Compatible with Legacy Series IPS
- Aluminum Construction
- Gray Polyester Powder Coat Finish
- Low Cost
- For Use with Spectra® or DF5 Series Pendant Domes
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum
- Cable Feedthrough Features
- Supports up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.