MG Electronics is a leading manufacturer of products utilized by OEM, distributors and professional equipment installers throughout North America. Their products include a wide range of auxiliary equipment such as mounts, cases, cables and plugs. MG Electronics have been providing high quality, cost effective, innovative product solutions to intrusion, surveillance, distributed sound and access professionals for over 50 years. This level of experience has allowed them to develop a detailed picture of what the industry needs and the quality it demands and delivers on both.
Their support is highly personalised, the kind you only get from a local company. Based in Hauppauge NY MG Electronics will personally assist you with their product range giving friendly advice and support both pre and after sale that is second to none.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mgelectronics.com/shopcontent.asp?type=Terms%20and%20Conditions
Tel: (631) 582-3400
Fax: (631) 582-3229
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
- Mounts to poles 3 - 6 inches in diameter, with included pole mount and (2) two straps.
- Conduit holes are suitable for a 3/4 inch conduit fitting that are provided on the back and bottom of the adapter.
- Knockouts allow mating to a double gang electrical bo
- Corner mount adaptor for outdoor pendant mount housings
- Requires UNI-WMB1 when installing pendant mount housings
- Accepts direct mounting of UNI-PBU1 power block unit
- Pendant mount adapter for SNC-DF80N, SNC-DF85N, SSC-CD75 and SSC-CD77 cameras
- Cast aluminum construction
- Includes 1" NPT gooseneck wall mount bracket
- Outdoor wall mount attaches to most vertical surfaces
- Housing is made from durable ABS plastic
- Capsule dome is made from polycarbonate
- 24V AC heater and blower to maintain operating environment (-4ºF ~ 104ºF)
- IPX4 or IP66 selectable IP rating
- Pole mount adapter for pendant type housings
- Requires UNI-WMB1 wall mount bracket
- Wide compatibility
- Designed for easy installation
- Built-in speakers
- Rugged, weatherproof construction
- Gooseneck wall mount bracket
- Required when wall mounting indoor/outdoor pendant mount housings
- 1-1/2" NPT
- Must be used when wall mounting the SNC-RH164, SNC-RS84N and SNC-RS86N
- For SNC-CH110 & SNC-CH210 Network Camera
- Maximum Load Capacity up to 6.61 lb
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Screws Included for Installation
- Mounts SNC-CH110/CH210 HD Cameras
- Silver Finish
- IN-CEILING BRACKET
- FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING CAMERAS: SNC-RH124, SNC-RS44N, SNC-RS46N
See any errors on this page? Let us know.