MG Electronics is a leading manufacturer of products utilized by OEM, distributors and professional equipment installers throughout North America. Their products include a wide range of auxiliary equipment such as mounts, cases, cables and plugs. MG Electronics have been providing high quality, cost effective, innovative product solutions to intrusion, surveillance, distributed sound and access professionals for over 50 years. This level of experience has allowed them to develop a detailed picture of what the industry needs and the quality it demands and delivers on both.
Their support is highly personalised, the kind you only get from a local company. Based in Hauppauge NY MG Electronics will personally assist you with their product range giving friendly advice and support both pre and after sale that is second to none.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mgelectronics.com/shopcontent.asp?type=Terms%20and%20Conditions
Tel: (631) 582-3400
Fax: (631) 582-3229
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- 180 degree tilt
- 1/4" / 20 threads throughout
- All parts interchangeable
- Available in Black or White
- Base plate 2 3/8" diameter
- Aluminum mounting bracket
- Max. load: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- 57 x 165 mm / 2.2" x 6.5" (W x H)
- Plastic mounting bracket
- Max. load: 3.5 kg / 7.7 lbs
- 80 x 160 mm / 3.1" x 6.3" (W x H)
- Aluminum mounting bracket
- Max. load: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- 84 x 294 mm / 3.3" x 11.6" (W x H)
- Die-cast Aluminum Construction
- Compact- 4.25 x 2.13" (107.95 x 54.1mm)
- Lightweight - 0.4 lb (0.18 kg)
- For Use with EPTZ Series Cameras
- Ceiling mount adaptor for indoor EPTZ series PTZ cameras
- Aluminum die-cast housing
- For EHD700 Outdoor Day/Night Camera
- For EHD730 Outdoor Day/Night Camera
- For EHD500IR Outdoor Vandal Color Camera
- Indoor wall mount bracket for EPTZ100 Mini PTZ Dome
- Steel, Power-coated
- 520 TVL for horizontal resolution
- True Day/Night with IR cut filter
- Wide Dynamic Range for surveillance with extreme lighting conditions to eliminate washed out images
- Improve image quality in scenes consisting of bright and dark area
- Light sensitivity of0.4 Lux, 0.08 Lux (ICR On)
- Material - Steel, Power-coated
- Height - 313.69 mm / 12.35"
- Power junction box
- Aluminum housing
- Vandal & Weather Resistant
- Dimension: 5.47" x 1.32"
See any errors on this page? Let us know.