Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Weldex is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) and supplier to Automotive, Security and LED lighting industries. They developed one of the first to produce a revering camera sensor for the automotive industry and pride themselves on their ability to identify, innovate and fill the needs of their customers. They produce a huge range of equipment from mobile DVR’s and video servers to LCD displays and cameras. Weldex serves its customers through carefully selected suppliers and manufacturers so when you see their brand on anything you buy you can be assured that it is up to the highest standard.
Founded in 1994 Weldex uses it years of experience in the industry to continue to innovate and design a new generation of surveillance technology that will assist its customers now and into the future.
For warranty information click here: http://us.agneovo.com/us/content/warranties.asp
Tel: (714) 761-2100
Fax: (714) 761-3811
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Add-On Covert Truvision Camera Bracket
- For Smoke Detector Housing
- 550 TVL
- 2.8MM Lens
- 0.4 Lux
- Enables your box cameras to be mounted on a wall/ceiling
- Can be used for indoor environments
- Handles load up to 25 lb (11.34kg)
- Silver finish
- Range of resolutions including Standard, 1.3MPx, 2MPx, 3MPx and 5MPx imagers
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF open standards
- Select models feature real-time video streaming up to 1080p resolution to capture every detail
- H.264 compression technology with dual-streaming capability accommodates multiple settings
- Edge recording supports up to 32GB SDHC card for audio / video playback
- Pole Mount
- Adapter for TVD-M-OWM
- Wall Mount
- Indoor Ceiling Mount Bracket for Recess Applications
- Supports up to 35 Pounds (16Kg)
- Metal Body
- Rugged Construction
- Inside Corner Mount for UltraView Rugged Domes (use with DR-RWM wall mount)
- Construction: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder coated
- Allows you securely install and manage dome cameras on a rooftop
- Can be used with SPU-3750T/3700 dome cameras
- Mounts inside a parapet
- Can be used for indoor/outdoor environments
- Silver finish
- Pole mount adaptor for SBP-300WM
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Steel material
- Designed for use with the SCX-300WM wall mount bracket, when the dome camera is required to be installed on a pole of at least 3.1" (80mm) diameter
- Attaches to the pole with a stainless steel strap (included)
- Handles loads up to 25 lb (11.34kg)
- Made of stainless steel
- Multi-Purpose Metal Mounting Bracket for Various Camera Styles
- It Mounts Directly to Any Smooth Surface - Wall, Ceiling, Parapet, or T-Bar
- Full Range of Angle Adjustments
- Supplied with Extensions to Increase the Distance from the Mounting Surface
- For TruVision Mini PTZ Indoor & Outdoor
- Compatible with TVP-12C and TVP-12DN
- Compatible with TVP-12C-E and TVP-12DN-E
See any errors on this page? Let us know.