Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- For Mounting PTZ Camera into Dome Mounts
- Used with Existing Wall & Ceiling Mounts
- Range of resolutions including Standard, 1.3MPx, 2MPx, 3MPx and 5MPx imagers
- Designed to PSIA and ONVIF open standards
- Select models feature real-time video streaming up to 1080p resolution to capture every detail
- H.264 compression technology with dual-streaming capability accommodates multiple settings
- Edge recording supports up to 32GB SDHC card for audio / video playback
- Pole Mount
- Adapter for TVD-M-OWM
- Wall Mount
- Allows you to wall mount the PTZ range dome cameras easily
- Provides added strength and durability with aluminum construction
- Can be used for indoor/outdoor environments
- For use with SCC-C7455, SCC-C7413, SCP-2120, SCP-3120V, SCP-3120VH, SCC-C6437, and SCC-C6413 PTZ cameras
- White finish
- For TruVision Mini PTZ Indoor & Outdoor
- Compatible with TVP-12C and TVP-12DN
- Compatible with TVP-12C-E and TVP-12DN-E
- Inside Corner Mount for UltraView Rugged Domes (use with DR-RWM wall mount)
- Construction: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder coated
- Mounts to poles 3 - 6 inches in diameter, with included pole mount and (2) two straps.
- Conduit holes are suitable for a 3/4 inch conduit fitting that are provided on the back and bottom of the adapter.
- Knockouts allow mating to a double gang electrical bo
- Pole mount adapter for pendant type housings
- Requires UNI-WMB1 wall mount bracket
- Wide compatibility
- Designed for easy installation
- Built-in speakers
- Rugged, weatherproof construction
- Ceilling mount adaptor
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Aluminium material
- Applicable camera : SCC-C7437/C7439, SCC-C7453,C7455
- Applicable cameras with using SCX-300HM : SCC-C6437/C6439, SCC-C6453/C6455
- Flush Mount
- TruVision Open
- Standard Series Domes
See any errors on this page? Let us know.