Continuing the legacy as one of the most recognized names in security, Interlogix affirms a long-standing commitment to market-leading brands. As a convenient one-source provider for our customers, our goal is to provide reliable and intuitive products that meet existing and future security needs. This means you can source your entire system from one provider rather than from different providers across the market. This delivers a hassle free installation and in the unlikely event of any problems occurring easier troubleshooting by the Interlogix support team.
With offices all over the world including the USA, Latin America, Australia and Canada there is always Interlogix office near you. This means that you expect only the best support and aftersales service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.interlogix.com/resources/customer-support/Return_and_Warranty_Policy.pdf
Tel: (888) 286-8889 opt. 2
EverFocus is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of surveillance equipment including cameras DVR’s and control systems.
Everfocus is a true manufacturer conducting all their research and development as well as product assembly in house. This means that when you buy an Everfocus product it’s not a third party product that has been tested and rebranded, it’s made by them. This allows Everfocus to deliver high quality dependable units suitable for some of the most challenging environments in the world.
Based in Taiwan EverFocus has offices located around the world including the U.S.A (California & New York), Germany, China and Japan.
For warranty information click here: http://www.everfocus.com/warranty.cfm
EverFocus USA - California:
Tel: (626) 844-8888
Fax: (626) 844-8838
EverFocus USA - New York:
Tel: (631) 436-5070
Fax: (631) 436-5027
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
- Flush Mount
- TruVision Open
- Standard Series Domes
- Power junction box
- Aluminum housing
- Vandal & Weather Resistant
- Dimension: 5.47" x 1.32"
- Pendant Mount
- Analog and IP Dome Cameras
- Allows you to mount indoor or outdoor housing of a speed dome camera on a rooftop
- Compatible with STB30PF ceiling type flange and STH-380PO/370PO/360PO/370PI camera housings
- Can be used for indoor/outdoor environments
- Mounts to the inside of the parapet
- Silver finish
- Ceiling mount adaptor for indoor EPTZ series PTZ cameras
- Aluminum die-cast housing
- Ceilling mount adaptor
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Aluminium material
- Applicable camera : SCC-C7437/C7439, SCC-C7453,C7455
- Applicable cameras with using SCX-300HM : SCC-C6437/C6439, SCC-C6453/C6455
- For TruVision Mini PTZ Indoor & Outdoor
- Compatible with TVP-12C and TVP-12DN
- Compatible with TVP-12C-E and TVP-12DN-E
- Aluminum mounting bracket
- Max. load: 10 kg / 22 lbs
- 84 x 294 mm / 3.3" x 11.6" (W x H)
- Electrical Box
- Adapter for TruVision
- Open Standard Series
- Low-Profile Domes
- Outside Corner Mount for UltraView Rugged Domes (use with DR-RWM wall mount)
- Construction: Aluminum
- Finish: Powder coated
- Pendant Mount
- TruVision Domes
- 50cm long
See any errors on this page? Let us know.