Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 300 Pounds (136.08 kg)
- For Use with Heavy Duty Pan/Tilts and Enclosures
- Built-in Gusset Provides Added Support and Ample Space for Mounting an External Receiver
- Two 3/4-Inch NPT Threaded Holes on Side
- Ceiling/Pedestal Mounting
- Supports up to 125 lb (56.62 kg)
- For Use with Medium- and Heavy-duty Pan/Tilts
- Optional Adapter Available for Use with Enclosures
- Cable Feedthrough Holes (Top & Bottom)
- Available in Ivory or Black
- Compatible with the ALPHA Series Vandal Resistant Dome Camera
- Light Duty Wall Mount
- For Use with EH3500 Series Enclosures
- Maximum Load capacity of 20 lb
- Can Be Adapted for Pole Mount Applications with Use of PA101 Adapter
- Adjustable Head for Mechanical Positioning of the Enclosure
- Easy to Install
- Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 45 Pounds (20.41 kg)
- For Use with Small and Medium Outdoor Pendant Mount Domes that Use 1.5-inch NPT Pipe (including Spectra(tm), DF5 and DF8 Series)
- PP350/PP450 Mounts to Inside or Outside of Parapet Wall
- Load capacity of 25 lb (11.3 kg)
- Designed to mount Alpha series vandal-resistant dome cameras on a wall
- Low Cost
- Manually Adjustable Swivel Head
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- Supports up to 40 Pounds (18.14 kg)
- Mounts on Vertical or Horizontal Pipe/Pole (see model description);Mounting Straps Included
See any errors on this page? Let us know.