Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
For over 50 years Speco Technologies have dedicated themselves to providing the latest innovation in video surveillance and electronic accessories. They have committed themselves to providing cost effective, dependable products for all areas of the industry from DIY to major professional installations and stock a wide range of cameras along with microphones and other accessories all selected for their quality, reliability and ease of use.
At Speco Technologies it not just about the product it’s about the people and they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and offering extensive product training along with technical and marketing support.
For warranty information click here: http://www.specotech.com/warranty.html
Tel: (800) 645-5516 Opt. 3
Fax: (631) 957-3880
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Ceiling/Pedestal Mounting
- Supports up to 125 lb (56.62 kg)
- For Use with Medium- and Heavy-duty Pan/Tilts
- Optional Adapter Available for Use with Enclosures
- Cable Feedthrough Holes (Top & Bottom)
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- False T-Rail Mounting
- Adjustable Pan/Tilt Heads
- Made for EH5700 Series
- Quality Manufacture
- Wall Mounting
- Can Be Used in Corner, Pole, and Parapet Applications When Used with Appropriate Mount Adapter
- Supports up to 75 lb (34 kg); 150 lb (68 kg) When Used with ST1 Strut
- For Use with Medium- and Heavy-Duty Pan/Tilts or Enclosures
- Cable Feedthroug
- Fits All Spectra IV and Spectra IV SE Back Boxes
- Quick Electrical and Mechanical Connections to Back Box
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket for Fixed Camera
- Prewired for Camera Video and Power
- Interchangeable with Spectra III Pan/Tilt Dome Drives
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 40 Pounds (18.14 kg)
- Cable Feedthrough Holes Conceal Wiring
- Accommodates Medium Duty Pelco Enclosures with 2-Inch (5.08 cm) Mounting Hole Pattern
- Ceiling, Pedestal, or Wall Mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.