Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Sony is one of the largest names in the business when it comes to cameras. With a broad range spanning from CCTV cameras of all shapes and sizes to professional motion picture grade 4k units they have something for every application. Sony have been in the industry for a long time developing new and innovative ways to use technology and producing robust systems that are hard to match for quality and price.
The advantage of working with such a large player in the industry is the excellent support services they can offer their customers. From online FAQ’s and forums to their dedicated phone support department they will be able to solve any issue in whatever mode you chose.
For warranty information click here: http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/services.servicesprograms.bbsccms-services-servicesprograms-warrantyinformation.shtml
Sony Broadcast & Business Solutions Company
Tel: (800) 883-6817
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Pole Mount Adapter for CM1450 Mount
- Stainless steel straps supplied
- Straps fit 3-inch (7.62 cm) to 8-inch (20.32 cm) diameter pole
- Low Cost
- For Use with Spectra® or DF5 Series Pendant Domes
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum
- Cable Feedthrough Features
- Supports up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg)
- Low Profile, Large “Wedge” Style
- Tamper Resistant
- Designed for Use with Large Format Cameras
- Can Be Installed in Fixed or Dropped (False) Ceilings
- Hinged Door Opens for Convenient Access to Camera
- Used with SWM series mount when camera is to be installed on a pole
- Attaches to a pole with 2 stainless steel straps (supplied)
- Straps fit 4-8" (10.16 to 20.32 cm) diameter pole
- Black finish
- Includes hardware to attach SWM mount
- Includes 1" NPT gooseneck wall mount bracket
- Cast aluminum construction
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- False T-Rail Mounting
- Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Works with EH1512 Series Enclosures
- Aluminum Construction
- Cable Feedthrough
- Tilt Angle of +20-degrees to -70-degrees
See any errors on this page? Let us know.