Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
For more than 50 years, Panasonic has delivered American consumers with innovations for the home and business. Panasonic's consumer electronics and technology products include digital cameras, ruggedized Toughbook® laptop computers, communications solutions, networkable office solutions, security systems, components and information systems. Their R&D, quality control and experience have consistently placed them at the forefront of the industry delivering surveillance solutions to clients of all sizes.
Panasonic’s operations in North America include R&D Centres, manufacturing bases and their Customer Call Centre. This means that if you need assistance with any of their product range there is always an office near you and friendly efficient support staff on the other end of the phone.
Panasonic Security Systems
Tel: (800) 528-6747 Opt. 2Support:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camera wall mount bracket
- clear lower dome
- for i-Pro Smart HD WV-SC384
- Wall Mount for WV-SC385
- Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Top and bottom covers: ABS resin with silver metallic coating
- Dome cover: Acrylic resin (Smoked)
- -Operating Temperature: 10C to +50C (14F to 122F)
- For WV-SC384 & WV-SC385 Dome Cameras
- Clear Dome Cover
- For Indoor Use
- In-Ceiling Mount for WV-SC385
- Indoor Use
- Decorative cover: ABS resin with silver metallic coating
- Dome cover: Acrylic resin
- -10C to + 50C 14F to 122F
- Constructed of heavy-duty 14-gauge steel with reinforcing walls to resist vibration
- Easily adjustable brackets enable cameras to be positioned in multiple viewing configurations
- Brackets can be easily adapted to fit a variety of new and existing camera housings
- Ideal for use in multiple camera applications
- FM2 substitutes short bracket for added flexibility
See any errors on this page? Let us know.