Digimerge take pride in meeting and exceed industry standards with their surveillance equipment’s features and functions. Digimerge is in the forefront of connectivity with their extensive suite of mobile apps offering the Security Industry’s best array of functions. This specialisation also extends to software enabling the connection of multiple DVRs with Digimerge’s CMS being among the most robust and easy to use software on the market.
Digimerge surveillance systems are very flexible in their application and are suitable for small, medium size commercial and industrial applications with the ability to integrate their new products into existing security systems.
For warranty information click here: http://www.digimerge.com/support/warranty/
Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Low Profile, Large “Wedge” Style
- Tamper Resistant
- Designed for Use with Large Format Cameras
- Can Be Installed in Fixed or Dropped (False) Ceilings
- Hinged Door Opens for Convenient Access to Camera
- Ceiling or Wall Mounting
- Black Polyester Powder Coat Finish
- For use with Full Sphere Pendant Style Domes utilizing 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Indoor Applications Only
- Can Also be Used With MR3000, MR3050, MR4050 and MR5000 Series Monitor Mounts
- Allows you to mount MIC Series cameras on various locations such as on lamp posts, scaffolding, and other nonstandard mounting posts
- Ideal for use with a MIC-WMB (wall mount bracket) and a MIC-PMB (pole mount bracket) or with a MIC-SPR (spreader plate)
- Machined from solid aluminum or stainless steel
- 25mm side entry conduit fitting hole
- 4" PCD mounting position for a MIC-WMB
- Fits Poles with a Minimum Diameter of 3"
- Stainless Straps Included
- Strap Length 28.5"
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Design
- Adjustable Mount Heads
- Corrosion-Resistant Finish
- Indoor / Outdoor Use
- Works with EH1512 Series Enclosures
- Aluminum Construction
- Cable Feedthrough
- Tilt Angle of +20-degrees to -70-degrees
- Integrated wall mount for IS20-DWS Series cameras
- Color matched ABS plastic construction
- Mounts to a flat wall
- Indoor use
- Internal cable pass for a neat installation
- Junction box adapter included
- Pole mount adaptor for the EM3512 feed through wall mount
- Mounts on poles having diameter of 3.0" (7.62cm) - 8.0" (20.32cm)
- Aluminum construction and a gray polyester powder coat finish provide strength and durability
- Stainless-steel straps included for secure mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.