Established for over 30 years, Dedicated Micros (DM) is an international market leader in the field of specialist CCTV control equipment. Dedicated Micros success stems from its invention of the world's first video multiplexer, a monitoring product which records continuous images from a number of cameras onto a single video cassette source. This pioneering attitude has earned DM a place in the surveillance industries hall of fame. They are multi award winners and conduct some of the best R&D in the market today.
DM's products are used in security systems in a broad range of commercial and community applications across the globe. These include New York's 911 building, Heathrow Airport in London, the Oman Bank, BP petrol stations across the UK, Manchester United's Old Trafford Football Ground, the French Postal Service (the PPT) and the US Government.
For warranty information click here: http://www.dedicatedmicros.com/europe/support_service_warranties.php?product_group_id=99
Tel: 1-866-344-4674 or 1-866-816-5919
When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Adjustable Pan/Tilt Heads
- Made for EH4700 Series
- Quality Manufacture
- Specifically Designed for EH3512 Enclosures that Use 24 VAC
- Wiring Concealed Inside Mount
- Video, Power Wiring Pre-Installed
- Adjustable Pan/Tilt Head
- Mounts to Wall or Electrical Box
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Aluminum Construction
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- Supports up to 75 Pounds (34 kg)
- Rooftop Parapet Adapter for Spectra(tm), Esprit(tm), PS20 Scanner and Legacy(tm) Wall Mounts
- Fits All Spectra IV and Spectra IV SE Back Boxes
- Quick Electrical and Mechanical Connections to Back Box
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket for Fixed Camera
- Prewired for Camera Video and Power
- Interchangeable with Spectra III Pan/Tilt Dome Drives
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- Wall, Ceiling, Pedestal, or False T-Rail Mounting
- Low Profile, Large “Wedge” Style
- Tamper Resistant
- Designed for Use with Large Format Cameras
- Can Be Installed in Fixed or Dropped (False) Ceilings
- Hinged Door Opens for Convenient Access to Camera
See any errors on this page? Let us know.