CNB Technology’s vision is to become a leader in the CCTV security industry.
By planning ahead with aggressive investment in R & D and designing products with the most innovative features available CNB is positioning itself to gain a large market share over the coming years. This is great for their customers and the industry, as new ideas and technologies are integrated into the industry they become industry standards benefiting everyone. The competitive nature of CNB keeps their price point low and their quality of product high, so you can rest assured that if buy CNB the product will not only be of an extremely high quality but it will be backed by after sales support that is second to none.
With offices in the USA, China and Europe it is possible for anyone to contact their local office directly allowing CNB to provide only the highest standard of customer service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/support/warranty.php
One of the biggest names in the industry Samsung boasts some of the best image sensor technologies on the market. Over the past 30 years they have refined their production techniques, manufacturing some of the world’s best-performing security cameras, digital video recorders and network control systems.
Samsung provide a comprehensive range of products and complete solutions ranging from city surveillance to the protection of streets, airports, ports, industrial facilities and military installations. Samsung’s world leading imaging technology coupled with cutting edge design makes their equipment some of the most reliable and adaptable available so you can rest assured that you are safe with Samsung.
For warranty information click here: https://www.samsung-security.com/support/warranty-policy.aspx
Tel: +1 888 595 2288
Fax: +1 972 245 7333
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Wall Mounting
- Can Also be Used in Corner, Pole, and Parapet Applications when used with Appropriate Mount Adapter
- Supports up to 75 Pounds (34 kg); 150 Pounds (68 kg) when used with ST1 Strut
- For use with Medium- and Heavy-Duty Pan/Tilts o
- Indoor Ceiling Mount Bracket for Recess Applications
- Supports up to 35 Pounds (16Kg)
- Metal Body
- Rugged Construction
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- Wall, Ceiling, Pedestal, or False T-Rail Mounting
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Pole mount adaptor for SBP-300WM
- Indoor/outdoor use
- Steel material
- Applicable camera
- Low Cost
- Wall Mount Applications
- Can Be Mounted Directly to Standard Electrical Box Using WP13
- Cable Feedthrough Holes and Removable Bottom Cover Conceal
- Allows you securely install and manage dome cameras on a rooftop
- Can be used with SPU-3750T/3700 dome cameras
- Mounts inside a parapet
- Can be used for indoor/outdoor environments
- Silver finish
- Use with V2000, D2000, IDP2000 Series
- Wall Mount Type Plastic Bracket for Vandal-Resistant Dome & General Domes and IP General Domes
- Material Polycarbonate
- Pole Mount Adapter for CM1450 Mount
- Stainless steel straps supplied
- Straps fit 3-inch (7.62 cm) to 8-inch (20.32 cm) diameter pole
- Low Cost
- For Use with Spectra® or DF5 Series Pendant Domes
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum
- Cable Feedthrough Features
- Supports up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg)
See any errors on this page? Let us know.