CNB Technology’s vision is to become a leader in the CCTV security industry.
By planning ahead with aggressive investment in R & D and designing products with the most innovative features available CNB is positioning itself to gain a large market share over the coming years. This is great for their customers and the industry, as new ideas and technologies are integrated into the industry they become industry standards benefiting everyone. The competitive nature of CNB keeps their price point low and their quality of product high, so you can rest assured that if buy CNB the product will not only be of an extremely high quality but it will be backed by after sales support that is second to none.
With offices in the USA, China and Europe it is possible for anyone to contact their local office directly allowing CNB to provide only the highest standard of customer service.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cnbtec.com/en/html/support/warranty.php
Headquartered in Northbrook IL, Moog Videolarm is a leader when it comes to designing and producing scalable, high quality process monitoring and physical security solutions for hazardous and extreme environments. Moog Videolarm products have been used in the areas of boarder protection, threat intervention, asset protection, communication, and system health monitoring right around the world.
Moog Videolarm is comprised of 4 strategic company acquisitions. These 4 companies include Knox Video, Pieper GMBH, QuickSet International, and Videoalarm Inc. This combination of professional businesses has created a business which delivers high grade surveillance products to commercial, military and industrial markets. Over time, Moog Videoalarm has opened offices in Schwerte, Germany, Gaithersburg, MD, Decatur, GA, and Northbrook, IL. Operating with 24/7 365day technical support, Moog Videolarm reaches over 26 countries no matter what time of the year it is. With industry leading 5 and 3 year warranties, Moog Videolarm is continuing to use the latest technologies to deliver only the best security and surveillance devices around.
For warranty information click here: http://www.moogs3.com/technical-support/warranty-plan/
- Use with V2000, D2000, IDP2000 Series
- Wall Mount Type Plastic Bracket for Vandal-Resistant Dome & General Domes and IP General Domes
- Material Polycarbonate
- Mounts to poles 3"-6" dia. with included pole straps (2)
- Conduit holes on both sides of the adapter, with (2) knockouts on the back
- Threaded bolt inserts to make installation quicker and easier
- Durable powder coat finish
- All aluminum construction
- Lowers Dome Below Roof Line, Flips Back Over Roof For Servicing
- Heavy-gauge Steel For Maximum Stability
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- 150 lb Load Rating
- Constructed of heavy-duty 14-gauge steel with reinforcing walls to resist vibration
- Easily adjustable brackets enable cameras to be positioned in multiple viewing configurations
- Brackets can be easily adapted to fit a variety of new and existing camera housings
- Ideal for use in multiple camera applications
- FM2 substitutes short bracket for added flexibility
- Pendant Mount Bracket
- For Outdoor Speed Dome
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- All Aluminum Construction
- Female Inserts
- Threaded Bolt Inserts to Make Installation Easier & Quicker
- 75 lb Load Rating
- Designed for mounting to a corner
- 12-gauge steel
- Supports loads up to 25 lbs
- Feed-through cabling
- Includes Indoor/outdoor applications
- Pole Mount Adaptor for PTA-N37W and PTA-N27W, PTZ Speed Domes
- Weatherproof Aluminum Construction Design
- Construction & Finish: Aluminum, Light Gray, Polyester
- Max. Load: 45lb (20kg)
- Environment: Indoor / Outdoor
See any errors on this page? Let us know.