CCTVSTAR are a surveillance company with a difference. While they are relatively new entrants to the market they are fast growing their market share by forging large technological partner networks, adopting open source technology where possible and providing some of the best customer service in the industry. As a vital link in the security surveillance technology value chain, CCTVSTAR creates sales and profitability opportunities for its partners and resellers through unique marketing, product aggregation and distribution.
Since its beginnings in 2007, CCTVSTAR has connected technology solution providers with strategic partners worldwide, identifying markets and technologies that shape the security surveillance industry. They offer a broad array of solutions and services to approximately 1,500 resellers by distributing and marketing their State-Of-The-Art vSync technologies worldwide.
For warranty information click here: http://www.cctvstar.com/ver3/?f=policy
Fax: (714) 870-7088
When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
- Compatible for use with the D10, D12, and D14 Dual Dome Outdoor Cameras
- For mounting the camera on a 90° corner
- For use on pole with diameters ranging from 2.36 to 7.08" (60 to 180mm)
- Includes screws and stainless steel straps for secure mounting on a pole
- Stainless steel construction with a white finish
- Suitable for D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Weatherproof (IP65) wall mount for MOBOTIX dome cameras D22/D24 IT/Sec, Q22/Q24 Sec and ExtIO
- Covers RJ45 wall outlets
- Space for expansion modules (battery, UMTS, WLAN, etc.)
- Easily mounted to poles using pole mount
- For Wall, Corner or Pole Mounting
- Mounts at 90° Corners
- For 60-180mm Diameter Poles
- IP65-Rated Weather-Proof Design
- Covers Patch Box & RJ45 Wall Outlets
See any errors on this page? Let us know.