Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
- Full range of mounting brackets and otheraccessories
- Designed to integrate seamlessly with the MICSeries
- Provides a best-fit solution for virtually anyapplication
- Easy to use and install
- Accessories extend functionality
- Sony SuperHAD 1/3” CCD, 520 TVL
- 18 LEDs for 60ft (~18m) of night vision in zero lux
- Virtually no focus shift or IR bleed
- 4-9mm varifocal lens with IR-Cut mechanical filter
- Pole Mount Adaptor for PTA-N37W and PTA-N27W, PTZ Speed Domes
- Weatherproof Aluminum Construction Design
- Construction & Finish: Aluminum, Light Gray, Polyester
- Max. Load: 45lb (20kg)
- Environment: Indoor / Outdoor
- Maximum Load: 45 kg (100 lb) and 90 kg (200 lb)
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Mounting Hole Pattern
- Wide Range of Models
- Feed-through Design for Cable Management
- Maximum Load: 9 kg (20 lb)
- 360 degree Rotation, 180 degree Tilt
- Versatile Design
- Adjustable Mount Heads
- AutoDome Junior Wall Mount Charcoal
- For use with Indoor AutoDome Easy II IP cameras
- Allows for wall mounting
- Mount comes in charcoal color
- Load capacity of 25 lb (11.3 kg)
- For mounting mount Alpha series vandal-resistant dome cameras on to a ceiling
- For Surface Mounting
- For Use with AutoDome Junior HD Camera
- Color - Charcoal
See any errors on this page? Let us know.