Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- Wall, Ceiling, Pedestal, or False T-Rail Mounting
- Durable powder coat finish
- All aluminum construction
- 1 1/2” pipe thread on end for quick and easy dome mounting
- 60 lb load rating
- Pendant mount for all IS50 Series cameras
- Durable all-aluminum construction
- 1.5-inch NPT thread for easy adaptation to any environment or Pelco mount
- Rugged/outdoor use
- Provides an attractive mounting alternative when surface or flush mounting is not available
- Ceiling or Wall Mounting
- Black Polyester Powder Coat Finish
- For use with Full Sphere Pendant Style Domes utilizing 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Indoor Applications Only
- Can Also be Used With MR3000, MR3050, MR4050 and MR5000 Series Monitor Mounts
- Maximum Load 40 lbs
- Tamper Proof Hardware
- Allows you to mount MIC Series cameras on various locations such as on lamp posts, scaffolding, and other nonstandard mounting posts
- Ideal for use with a MIC-WMB (wall mount bracket) and a MIC-PMB (pole mount bracket) or with a MIC-SPR (spreader plate)
- Machined from solid aluminum or stainless steel
- 25mm side entry conduit fitting hole
- 4" PCD mounting position for a MIC-WMB
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Maximum load: 9 kg (20 lb)
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Design
- Adjustable Mount Heads
- Fits Poles with a Minimum Diameter of 3"
- Stainless Straps Included
- Strap Length 28.5"
See any errors on this page? Let us know.