Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
ORION Images Corporation (OIC) leads the industry in the design and development of commercial grade LCD monitors certified for use in demanding 24/7/365 operations. Built to the international standard ISO 9001 OIC monitors are designed to meet the diverse needs of CCTV, Pro A/V and Commercial users. Unlike traditional consumer monitors that are designed to be turned off every 8 – 10 hours and can only be warranted in residential applications OIC monitors are built to run 24 / 7 / 365 continuously.
With their global headquarters is in Westminster, California and manufacturing base in Korea OIC have emerged as one of the fastest growing global manufacturers of PCB's and LCD monitors. Their strong team of customer service specialists provide the best possible support allowing OIC to continue to build on its reputation for superior technology, innovative solutions, competitiveness, performance and reliability.
ORION Images Corporation
Tel: (714) 766-6300
Fax: (714) 766-6310
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Specifically Designed for EH3512 Enclosures that Use 24 VAC
- Wiring Concealed Inside Mount
- Video, Power Wiring Pre-Installed
- Adjustable Pan/Tilt Head
- Mounts to Wall or Electrical Box
- Pendant mount for all IS50 Series cameras
- Durable all-aluminum construction
- 1.5-inch NPT thread for easy adaptation to any environment or Pelco mount
- Rugged/outdoor use
- Provides an attractive mounting alternative when surface or flush mounting is not available
- Aluminum Construction
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- Supports up to 75 Pounds (34 kg)
- Rooftop Parapet Adapter for Spectra(tm), Esprit(tm), PS20 Scanner and Legacy(tm) Wall Mounts
- For Surface Mounting
- For Use with AutoDome Junior HD Camera
- Color - Charcoal
- Allows you to mount MIC Series cameras on various locations such as on lamp posts, scaffolding, and other nonstandard mounting posts
- Ideal for use with a MIC-WMB (wall mount bracket) and a MIC-PMB (pole mount bracket) or with a MIC-SPR (spreader plate)
- Machined from solid aluminum or stainless steel
- 25mm side entry conduit fitting hole
- 4" PCD mounting position for a MIC-WMB
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Supports up to 40 Pounds (18.14 kg)
- Sturdy Construction
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- Wall, Ceiling, Pedestal, or False T-Rail Mounting
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Design
- Adjustable Mount Heads
- Corrosion-Resistant Finish
- For Use with Spectra, DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes; Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed of Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applicat
- Maximum Load: 100 lb
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Mounting Hole Pattern
See any errors on this page? Let us know.