Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
When MOBOTIX developed the first weatherproof web cam with digital image sensors and an integrated PC back in 1999, no one could ever have imagined the impact this would have on the future of video surveillance. The transmission of video streams over computer networks finally enabled video technology to depart from the restrictions of a TV standard which had applied for 60 years, bringing it in line with image quality of modern-day digital cameras. This level of innovation is what MOBOTIX is all about developing new ways to tackle old problems and producing products of outstanding quality.
With offices across the globe and dedicated customer service teams, so no matter what country you are in you will always be able to get the assistance you need when you need it.
For warranty information click here: http://www.mobotix.com/eng_US/content/view/full/210367
Tel: (888) 662-6849
Fax: (212) 385-6129
- Feed-through Wall Mount
- Maximum Load 9 kg (20 lb)
- Mounting Head Adjustable 360 degree pan, 180 degree tilt
- Finish Light gray
- Approx. Weight 0.4 kg (0.9 lb)
- Compatible for use with the D10, D12, and D14 Dual Dome Outdoor Cameras
- For mounting the camera on a 90° corner
- For use on pole with diameters ranging from 2.36 to 7.08" (60 to 180mm)
- Includes screws and stainless steel straps for secure mounting on a pole
- Stainless steel construction with a white finish
- Maximum Load: 45 kg (100 lb) and 90 kg (200 lb)
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Mounting Hole Pattern
- Wide Range of Models
See any errors on this page? Let us know.