Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Ten years ago, in 1999, VITEK joined the market providing low cost security cameras and monitors to distributors. Today our products cover a full range of CCTV solutions that second to none on quality and affordability.
VITEK have grown over the past decade and now operate two shipping warehouses on the East and West Coast of the United States and a state-of-the-art training and sales facility in Valencia Ca. Their commitment to their customers is to go above and beyond their expectations at every opportunity. So when you pick up the phone to ask why you need a VITEK system you won’t just get a hard sell you will get particle advice on what kinds of products will suit your needs and if you do choose to invest in a VITEK system your product will be backed by some of the best after sales support in the world.
For warranty information click here: http://www.vitekcctv.com/Warranty.asp
Vitek Industrial Video Products, Inc.
Tel: (888) 848-3570
Fax: (661) 294-8044
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- Feed-through Design for Cable Management
- Maximum Load: 9 kg (20 lb)
- 360 degree Rotation, 180 degree Tilt
- Versatile Design
- Adjustable Mount Heads
- Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 300 Pounds (136.08 kg)
- For Use with Heavy Duty Pan/Tilts and Enclosures
- Built-in Gusset Provides Added Support and Ample Space for Mounting an External Receiver
- Two 3/4-Inch NPT Threaded Holes on Side
- Ceiling or Wall Mounting
- Choose from Swivel Head or Adjustable Tilt Table Models
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- CM4450/EM4450 for use with Cameras Only
- CM4400/EM4400 Can Also be Used with Light-Weight Enclosures
- Maximum Load: 45 kg (100 lb) and 90 kg (200 lb)
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Mounting Hole Pattern
- Wide Range of Models
- For Use with the WXM100/PXM100
- 316 Stainless Steel Straps
- Maximum Load Capacity - 88 lbs
- Low Cost
- For Use with Spectra® or DF5 Series Pendant Domes
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum
- Cable Feedthrough Features
- Supports up to 10 pounds (4.5 kg)
- Fits All Spectra IV and Spectra IV SE Back Boxes
- Quick Electrical and Mechanical Connections to Back Box
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket for Fixed Camera
- Prewired for Camera Video and Power
- Interchangeable with Spectra III Pan/Tilt Dome Drives
- Ceiling/Pedestal Mounting
- Supports up to 125 lb (56.62 kg)
- For Use with Medium- and Heavy-duty Pan/Tilts
- Optional Adapter Available for Use with Enclosures
- Cable Feedthrough Holes (Top & Bottom)
- Sturdy Construction
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Design
- Wide Selection of Styles
- 690, 600, or 540 TVL models
- 1/3” PIXIM High sensitivity digital sensor (True WDR models)
- 3-9mm or 3.3-12mm Computar® integrated varifocal lens
- Digital or True Wide Dynamic Range
- Backlight / Highlight compensation
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 40 Pounds (18.14 kg)
- Cable Feedthrough Holes Conceal Wiring
- Accommodates Medium Duty Pelco Enclosures with 2-Inch (5.08 cm) Mounting Hole Pattern
- Ceiling, Pedestal, or Wall Mounting
See any errors on this page? Let us know.