Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
Founded in 2002, Veilux has become a renowned world leader when it comes to the concept design, development and the manufacturing of professional security cameras, digital video recorders, and video surveillance products. Veilux offers a prestigious history which complements the development of delivering professional, high quality, and reliable devices that will stand the test of time.
Headquartered in Dallas Texas, Veilux has grown to deliver to the security industry over 100 leading products. With distribution and sales facilities in Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, and New York, Veilux not only strives for 100% customer satisfaction but is also branching its roots into North America and the rest of the world with international locations including Shangzou - China, Seoul - S.Korea, Amman - Jordan, Cairo - Egypt, and London - UK.
Veilux products are used in a range of high end installations including the Raytheon Technical Services Co, NASA facilities in Houston - Texas, Navy Region Southwest, USAF Misawa Air Base, US Army, and Washington State Dept of Fish and Wildlife. With all products 100% tried and tested, Veilux is and still is continuing to lead the way with its mark in the security industry.
For warranty information click here: http://www.veilux.net/product-warranty.html
Toll Free: 1-800-510-6528
Local Number: 1-214-635-4855
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- DF5, and DF8 Series Pendant Domes
- Can Also Be Used with Other Pendant Domes using
- 1.5-inch NPT Threaded Pipe for Mounting
- Constructed Cast Aluminum
- Mounts Directly to Vertical Load-Bearing Surface for Wall Mount Applications
- Easy to Install
- Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 45 Pounds (20.41 kg)
- For Use with Small and Medium Outdoor Pendant Mount Domes that Use 1.5-inch NPT Pipe (including Spectra®, DF5 and DF8 Series)
- PP350/PP450 Mounts to Inside or Outside of Parapet Wall; PP351/PP451 Mounts to Rooftop or Smooth Horizontal Surface
- Ceiling or Wall Mounting
- Choose from Swivel Head or Adjustable Tilt Table Models
- Cable Feedthrough Hole
- CM4450/EM4450 for use with Cameras Only
- CM4400/EM4400 Can Also be Used with Light-Weight Enclosures
- Allows you to mount MIC Series cameras on various locations such as on lamp posts, scaffolding, and other nonstandard mounting posts
- Ideal for use with a MIC-WMB (wall mount bracket) and a MIC-PMB (pole mount bracket) or with a MIC-SPR (spreader plate)
- Machined from solid aluminum or stainless steel
- 25mm side entry conduit fitting hole
- 4" PCD mounting position for a MIC-WMB
- Pipe Mount
- For Use with AutoDome Junior HD Camera
- Color - Charcoal
- Low Cost Camera Mount
- Contemporary Design
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 7 Pounds (3.2 kg)
- Wall, Ceiling, Pedestal, or False T-Rail Mounting
- Feed-through Design for Cable Management
- Maximum Load: 9 kg (20 lb)
- 360 degree Rotation, 180 degree Tilt
- Versatile Design
- Adjustable Mount Heads
See any errors on this page? Let us know.