Bosch Security Systems is one of the big names in the security industry with offices and distributers all over the globe. Their product portfolio includes mainly large integrated video surveillance, access control; intrusion and fire detection systems which are used by major schools and universities, government agencies, correctional facilities, retail stores and entertainment facilities throughout the world.
Bosch Security Systems investment in research and development is unmatched within the industry and enables them to regularly update products and introduce new technologies. Bosch is also committed to upholding the highest standards for service. For more than 125 years, the Bosch name has stood for quality and reliability and this tradition continues with Bosch Security Systems committed to delivering their customers with only the best in security equipment.
For warranty information click here: http://us.boschsecurity.com/warranty
Ganz is produced by the "CBC Group" a global network corporation encompassing a broad scope including chemical, resin, medical, information/electronics, IT and security equipment. They offer various solutions from cameras and recorders to peripheral equipment and integrated application systems. They are well known for delivering high-quality and highly-reliable products so when you buy from Ganz you can be confident that you are making a long term investment.
The Ganz brand is currently used by more than 100,000 businesses and research & development institutions across the world providing products and systems to a wide variety of clients. They also offer a comprehensive online support service allowing users to do everything from downloading manuals to installing the latest firmware on their devices. Ganz also has offices across the world so if you need to contact them in person there will be an office near you that can help.
For warranty information click here: http://computarganz.com/p.cfm?s=24&p=327
Tel: (800) 422-6707
Fax: (631) 543-5426
A big name in the CCTV industry since 1987, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group market a large range of video surveillance products including network-based IP cameras, analog cameras, digital video recorders, software, video servers and accessories. Their goal is to provide superior technology, service and value for money by consistently introducing new innovative products into the market.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, Toshiba Surveillance & IP Video Products Group is responsible for all sales and marketing in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Latin America. The inerrant advantage in dealing with one of the big names in the industry is their service and support teams. Toshiba is no exception to this with a great online knowledge base as well as dedicated support staff ready to answer any question and solve any problem.
For warranty information click here: http://toshibasecurity.com/support/support_warranty.jsp
Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
Pelco is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of video security systems. Its product range includes high-definition cameras, Network IP cameras and video management software. Pelco’s long history in the industry shows through in its product range with each unit crafted to a high standard and packed with the latest features.
Founded in 1957 and based in Clovis, California, Pelco has committed itself to 100% customer satisfaction. In 2007 Pelco began its partnership with Schneider Electric and is committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products and exceptional customer service both now and into the future making Pelco one of the most sought-after supplier in the video security industry
For warranty information click here: http://www.pelco.com/sites/global/en/products/warranty.page
Tel: (800) 289-9100
Fax: (800) 289-9150
- AutoDome Junior Wall Mount Charcoal
- For use with Indoor AutoDome Easy II IP cameras
- Allows for wall mounting
- Mount comes in charcoal color
- Ceiling/Pedestal Mounting
- Supports up to 125 lb (56.62 kg)
- For Use with Medium- and Heavy-duty Pan/Tilts
- Optional Adapter Available for Use with Enclosures
- Cable Feedthrough Holes (Top & Bottom)
- Sturdy Construction
- Attractive Appearance
- Versatile Design
- Wide Selection of Styles
- Adjustable Swivel Head
- Supports up to 40 Pounds (18.14 kg)
- Cable Feedthrough Holes Conceal Wiring
- Accommodates Medium Duty Pelco Enclosures with 2-Inch (5.08 cm) Mounting Hole Pattern
- Ceiling, Pedestal, or Wall Mounting
- 690, 600, or 540 TVL models
- 1/3” PIXIM High sensitivity digital sensor (True WDR models)
- 3-9mm or 3.3-12mm Computar® integrated varifocal lens
- Digital or True Wide Dynamic Range
- Backlight / Highlight compensation
- Adjustable Pan/Tilt Heads
- Made for EH5700 Series
- Quality Manufacture
- Durable powder coat finish
- All aluminum construction
- 1 1/2” pipe thread on end for quick and easy dome mounting
- 60 lb load rating
- Easy to Install
- Aluminum Construction
- Maximum Load 45 Pounds (20.41 kg)
- For Use with Small and Medium Outdoor Pendant Mount Domes that Use 1.5-inch NPT Pipe (including Spectra(tm), DF5 and DF8 Series)
- PP350/PP450 Mounts to Inside or Outside of Parapet Wall
See any errors on this page? Let us know.